AU Colour Story Release Dates

Repunzel

with the m.a.c release party's can you bring some1 with you or do they have to be on the list 2?does any1 know this????..

spectrolite

^^I just bought something from the site.... I couldn't resist and I've been trying to track one down for ages. Crystal Rose lipglass from the Turquatic collection. I can't wait to finally have it!
tong.gif

Paramnesia

Oh nice, i so desperately want the UD glitter eyeliner pencils, couple of MAC glitter liners and cool heat e/s..... just need to get myself up to buying the stuff lol

sambibabe

Last month, the local MAC store manager asked me to fill out a customer file. I left my contact number to another store, so that my favorite MUA rings me to let me know about the upcoming collection, but I NEVER filled out a customer file at MAC before. Last week, I grabbed a few stuff, MUA even wrote them down in my file! When I asked about it, she said they are just keeping a record? Has anyone else filled out the file? Has this been going on for awhile, that I didn't know about it till now??

rockin26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Last month, the local MAC store manager asked me to fill out a customer file. I left my contact number to another store, so that my favorite MUA rings me to let me know about the upcoming collection, but I NEVER filled out a customer file at MAC before. Last week, I grabbed a few stuff, MUA even wrote them down in my file! When I asked about it, she said they are just keeping a record? Has anyone else filled out the file? Has this been going on for awhile, that I didn't know about it till now??

Can't say they've done his with me but the MUA I see regularly at my counter pretty much knows what I'm after all the time anyway, she's a gem!

Inglot have me on their computer system and when I buy something it goes against my details. I don't really know why they do this, probably a marketing thing I would imagine.

simplyenchantin

^^ Yeah they do that at Inglot and Mecca too. I like it coz it means they can check your previous purchases if you aren't sure if you have a particular colour etc! I know a lot of you have probably bought an eye shadow you already had by accident hehe!

I haven't had anyone at MAC do it for me before though, it'd be good if they did I think.

sambibabe

A lot of major cosmetics stores have this system (Lancome, Inglot, Dior, Benefit, Kit Cosmetics, Chanel, Shiseido, Shu Uemura, Prescriptives, Mecca to name a few), but not MAC.. The uncanny thing was, my file had 'VIP customer' written on the top. This makes me think that I should make all my MAC purchase at one store, in order to make my file looks good lol.. Not that there is any incentive of being a VIP customer, but it sounds good! Oh, my MUA gave me a handful of triangle sponges for free.. Definitely VIP status worthy.... NOT

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
Lol yay sponges!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
I love sponges!!! The next best thing to my fingers

LOL.. I am working my way up! My next target is either HK Milk sample or round sponges
graucho.gif
Sad, I know.. lol

simplyenchantin

Has everyone seen/got the email about the Hello Kitty competition on the MAC website? In any case, I had a look at the "rules" and it had a list of prizes including AU RRP's of HK products so here's a list for everyone who is interested (and my apologies if everyone knows the prices already!):

Item
RRP AUD
Eye Trio
$85.00
Lipstick
$41.00
Lipglass
$40.00
Nail Lacquer
$22.00
Pigment
$39.00
Reflects Glitter
$29.00
Beauty Powder Blush
$45.00
Beauty Powder
$55.00
Tinted Lip Conditioner
$34.00
Glitter Eye liner
$35.00
Hello Kitty Lash
$18.00
Hello Kitty Kouture Dazzlegass
$68.00
Hello Kitty Kouture Sheer Myst. Powder
$150.00​

CatsMeow

Septemba - Aussie MAC can't count. heheh.

Is Tippy kind of like Dollymix? Been looking at the swatches and on lighter skin tones they look really comparable, but on darker skin tones there's more of a difference - Tippy looks slightly more cool pink.

I have neither so I'm trying to decide which to get. I'm quite pale - NC20.

sambibabe

CatsMeow, we have the similar skintone and I don't really like Dollymix on me. It didn't stop me from buying Tippy though!

Geez.. $60 VIP night fee won't get me much stuff lol..