Aurora, OH CCO (Aurora Farms Premium Outlets)

mskitchmas

hi there!

i went to the Aurora CCO today. what a nice store! the clerk there was supersweet. it's a brand new store, so all the fixtures are swanky. they didn't have a ton of MAC stuff...i'll just give a short list of the interesting things...

SAKS 2004 holiday kits, they were something like $82
included a soft case, eyeshadow palette, lip & cream color base palette and set of brushes

cornflower pigment

a bunch of tinted lip conditioners

a lot of bobbie brown and stila palettes

several bobbie brown traincases and organizers that i wish i could afford even at cco prices

i picked up 2 eyeshadows in antiqued and bocatelle.

that about wraps up my vacation of traveling to cco's i've broke the bank...lol

rofl.gif
weeping.gif
rofl.gif

mskitchmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
Is this in Aurora Farms? If so it's not too far from me, yay!!

yep. that's it! yippee!

mskitchmas

hi there. went to get my fix again today.

not much new stuff since my first post. (scroll on up) I did pick up 2 powerpoint liners in buried treasure and sagegrass. (a smoky grey and a beautiful green-silver)

also gave in and bought fluidline in royal wink and bobbie brown gel eyeliner in sapphire shimmer and black ink. and let me tell ya, they go on like buttah!

the sales associate there told me that they would be getting a new shipment of mac stuff within the next 2 weeks and were expecting more fluiliners. gah! i am gonna have to get another job or eat pb&j for rest of the month.

ledonatella

OMG! I am so gonna have to go there, it's like 30-45 minutes away YIPPEE!!!! I have been going to Grove City but they never have anything anymore.

missmarkers

has anyone been here since they got new stuff or in the last 2 weeks? i'm thinking about going this week, but with gas prices, i want to see if it's worth it.

thanks!

missmarkers

i went there this afternoon, and here's an update on stuff. i made a list as soon as i got back to my car. there was a lot more than what i have lsited, it's just what i remembered or thought was "notable."

eyeshadows: gorgeous gold, plum dressing, say yeah, bocatelle, wonderfull, and a few others

shadesticks: a bunch of colors, shimmermint, fresh cement, sea me, gracious, had about 10 of them

powerpoints: inductry, light as air (?), buried trasure

fluidlines: frostlite, royal wink, blue peep, brassy, iris eyes

lipglasses/lustreglasses: headliner, palatial, love nectar

lipsticks: expensivo, pure girl

tlcs: tint toons, petting pink, fuschia fix, gentle coral
tlc sticks: rose remedy, lady gentle, and another one beige?

misc: shimmersouffles, the body shimmer things, a bunch of lipmixes and glosses in the tube.

no pigments!!!

mskitchmas

hi there, went again this week.

got a fairylight pigment and stars and rockets e/s.

they had several pigments, but some are not displayed, because they only have one in stock - so ask!

i remember fairylight, cornflower, goldenaire & dark soul

noellethediva

Hi! I live 5 minutes north of columbus, and the only CCO I knew of in Ohio is wayyyy down 71. Is this the aurora outlet you are speaking of? If not, where is it in relation to Columbus? Also, Where in Grove City is there one?? Thanks in advance!
smiles.gif

csuthetaphi

Quote:
Originally Posted by noellethediva
Hi! I live 5 minutes north of columbus, and the only CCO I knew of in Ohio is wayyyy down 71. Is this the aurora outlet you are speaking of? If not, where is it in relation to Columbus? Also, Where in Grove City is there one?? Thanks in advance!
smiles.gif

The Jeffersonville outlet is off of I-71. The Aurora Farms outlet is in Aurora, which is Southeast of Cleveland, near Solon. Its is very close to Geauga Lake Park.

mskitchmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuthetaphi
The Jeffersonville outlet is off of I-71. The Aurora Farms outlet is in Aurora, which is Southeast of Cleveland, near Solon. Its is very close to Geauga Lake Park.

yep!...and the grove city one is in PA, it's about 2 hours (a little less) from cleveland.

noellethediva

Oh I see, Grove City PA not OH. I might have to check out the Aurora Farms one sometime....I head up to Cleveland once and a while. thanks for the tip!

tinkerbell

I was there a few days ago, they had Luna and Pearl CCB, crystal avalache e/s, sensualize e/s, da bling e/s...oh, next time i will write them down...anyone want me to look for anything??

mskitchmas

i am desperately looking for a Pink Clash lipglass (lost it to the airlines).

i think i will head out there this week sometime and will post what i find

mskitchmas

okay, i couldn't help myself, i had a rotten day...so i treated myself to a trip out to the CCO.

They had the Nordstrom patternmaker warm and cool palettes for eyes. I snatched up the warm one!

There were about one-zillion Lip Tints, both regular and Toons

They had a bunch of brushes, which I've never noticed before...
188 (I think it might have been the 187), 208, 213, 239, and I think 275.

Pink Opal, Dark Soul and Fairylight

A bunch of Shadesticks

A bunch of chromeglasses

Squirt, Oi Oi Oi, Pinkarat, and some other random l/g and l/l

Hope this is useful...there was more, but I can remember the details.

If you are looking for something specific, It might jog my memory, if you ask.

Bye!