Aurora, OH CCO (Aurora Farms Premium Outlets)

csuthetaphi

eyelove.gif
Uh Oh. Looks like I will be heading there too!

mskitchmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by noellethediva
Did they have chromaliving?
smiles.gif

Sorry, I can't remember. You could give them a call.

beyondhope1024

Just got back from this CCO. They had a ton of stuff, so much more than what the CCO in Grove City, PA has. They had all the tint toons, plus other TLCs (Virtuous Violet, Fuschia Fix, etc). They had about 15-20 different eyeshadows, about 10 different blushes, a LOT of lipsticks (50 or so) and 20 lipglasses or so. A lot of the eyeshadows, lipglasses, and lipsticks were from the Culturebloom, Lingerie, and Sundressing collections. They had the 187 brush, and a bunch of other random eye brushes. There were several eye palettes, a lipgelee set, and a brush set. And trust me, there was a lot more stuff as well. I just got Tres Cher! lipglass, Pink Cabana Lipstick, Dame blush, and Twinks and Falling Star eyeshadows. If you live near this CCO, it's definitely worth checking out!

CincyFan

Re: Ohio CCO - Aurora

I went this past weekend and there was a lot out. They still have 187 brushes, about 5 eye brushes and an angled face brush. There were not more Tint Toons, but about 4/5 other TLCs. I also saw the Patternmaker Eye Palettes (warm & cool), 3 lip palettes, and pigments. The colors were Provence, Dark Soul, Lovely Lily, Pink Opal and Cornflower.

If you like Bobbi Brown, they have 4 Shimmer Bricks, the pink one comes in a set with a brush. The other colors were beige, peony and brownie. There were a lot of Stila Smudge Pots and eyeshadow duos. I believe they just got a shipment in last week so if you're thinking of heading out there, now would be a good time.

beyondhope1024

By any chance, does anyone know what time of the month this CCO gets MAC shipments in? Or do all CCOs get their shipments in at the same time? I know I could call and ask but I figured I'd ask here first before I bother the SA. Thanks!

mskitchmas

i think the times vary. i've asked at this store, and sometimes they say middle of the week, and sometimes they say weekend. if you call, they are pretty nice about saying when they have last received a shipment, and when they expect another.

csuthetaphi

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondhope1024
By any chance, does anyone know what time of the month this CCO gets MAC shipments in? Or do all CCOs get their shipments in at the same time? I know I could call and ask but I figured I'd ask here first before I bother the SA. Thanks!

They usually get shipments in around the middle of the month, according to the salesperson I asked once.

mskitchmas

stopped by again today...sorry don't remember many names of colors

still have quite a few chromeglasses

a bunch of eyeshadows, plus some shadow palettes

sample pack with wipes and studio moisture fix

random lip palettes including one from tailormade

only 2 nail polishes, a sparkly reddish brown and and sparkly orange-red

sweetie cakes petit glosses

some eye brushes

lip gelee set

shade stick set

lots of new clinique GWP's

meh.

tinkerbell

Stopped by today and they had TONS of e/s....I got All that Glitters. Sumptuous Olive, Print and Flashtrack. They had Take Wing quad and 2 other palettes..didn't look at the name...I couldn't believe all the e/s they had today...lots of lippies too...only 2 pigments (lovley lily and pink opal) They also had the Bobbi Brown GOld shimmerbrick, and 3 others...pink, brownie and I can't remember the other...

missmarkers

Re: Aurora, Ohio CCO -

if anyone has been recetnyl, please post! i'm thinking about going this week if the weathe rgets a little better.

i bet they don't have the shimmerbricks anymore. i wish that i had read this post a coupel weeks ago!

mskitchmas

I might try to run out there in the next few days. i will def post if i do. they still had shimmerbricks about early last week. if you give them a call they'll tell you.

Cinammonkisses

I haven't been to Aurora ever, and it's been at least 5yrs since I've been to Jeffersonville. It's time to make a trip I think

missmarkers

went this afternoon. the sales ladies were both really nice and told me that they had already gotten in their shipment for may, so if you were planning to go, i'd say go this week!

here's what i remember:

pigments: frost, accent red, lovely lily, and one more

eyeshadows: TONS. lots of le/dc colors. i remember relaxing, jewel blue, iris prn, femme noir, spring up, dazzlelight(?), overgrown, gorgeous gold, twinks, in living pink, purple showers, sumptuous olive, shimmermoss, and a lot more. they had a lot of shades that i don't normally see at cco's.

fluidlines: most regular colors as well as shade, delphic, and haunting.

blushes: cheek (which is recently d/c i heard), and about 5 others.

lipsticks: a bunch, sashimi mimi was the only one i can actually remember seeing

sets: cool pigment set, 4 lip palettes, cool and warm nordstrom patternmaker eye palettes, lipgelee set, shadesticks set, set of 3 lipsticks

glimmershimmers: 4 shades

bobbi brown

shimmer eye kohl palette

shimmerbricks: beige, gold, peony

rchickos

I went last week and they're VERY well stocked right now. Tons of pigments, eye shadows, fluidlines (Haunting, Nightfish, Blitz & Glitz, Shade, Sweet Sage, Silverstroke, Rich Ground, many others), lipsticks, lipglasses, lipgelees, brushes (noticed the 188, didn't really look at the others)...I might be able to remember if you ask me a specific name. They had Desirous blush, and the two blushes from Moonbathe, with some others. Some iridescent powders, a lot of Novel Twist items, including the brush and pearlizer sets. Some weird gift sets (like 3 lipsticks, or 3 lustreglasses, or 1 lustreglass/1 mascara/1 blush). More than I think I've ever seen there before.
smiles.gif

No MSFs, unfortunately.

SweetSweetIrony

I live in Aurora. But I haven't been to the Farms in forever. I was thinking about making a trip this weekend though.

Can you give me the name of the store?