Aziza's "Post Your Bold Lip Of the Day" Challenge

dreamer246

I don't know if it's just me, but I always get lots of stares from strangers when I don a bold lip.
th_dunno.gif

TISH1124

Not sure about where you live...But Bold lips are pretty much a norm in the US...so people do not really stare...they compliment...But not a lot of stares in my experience

ClaireAvril

i get stares sometimes... when i have blue eyeshadow on or something.. or a bold lip. its because no one else does it! so they must think i'm some freak of nature. good.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
i get stares sometimes... when i have blue eyeshadow on or something.. or a bold lip. its because no one else does it! so they must think i'm some freak of nature. good.

iagree.gif

The makeup here is relatively tame, and if they do dress up, it's usually eye makeup with pale lips. I hardly ever see bold lips or even lipstick for that matter, on people my age (young adults). Makes me feel like a fish out of water sometimes.

MzzRach

This is a special one just for Tish - you know why, girl!
heart.gif

red-devil2.jpg

red-devil1.jpg

All MAC:

Lip pencil - Chicory
Lipstick - Flash N Dash
Lipglass - Red Devil

TISH1124

^^^ I so love it!!! I knew it would look perfect on you!! beautiful...Goes so well with your hair and skin tone!!

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I don't know if it's just me, but I always get lots of stares from strangers when I don a bold lip.
th_dunno.gif

Chances are, they're stares of admiration and awe.

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
another "bold" lip.
the scene l/s (from stylistics) and some milani l/g. its pale brownish pink.
asmile.jpg

asmirk.jpg

my hair looks a hot mess!

i'm running out of bold lip ideas. we've done reds, purples, orange/corals, and pinks. what's next. i should do green lips D:

DARE YA!!

Actually, I think dark midnight gothic blue would look uber hot on you!!
yes.gif

MissResha

MAC Cremesheen l/s in Speak Louder. Its waaay more pink than its showing in this pic. for whatever reason, it's not as saturated as the original pic. oh well.

xujoj.jpg

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
DARE YA!!

Actually, I think dark midnight gothic blue would look uber hot on you!!
yes.gif

i've tried black lips before. made me look like I had a mustache. lol

but i'll try it.

MissResha

mzzrach, i wanna take you on a shopping spree. ur the sweetest ever. thank you hun.

thanks tishypoo (i hope you dont mind me calling you that, but you're so fucking cute i just cant help it)

i really wish ya'll could see how bright that damn lipstick is, that pic isn't doing it any justice. but i posted it anyway to maybe give you an idea how it looks on woc.

TISH1124

^^^ Ok whoaaaa Lil Mama.....I had MzzRach first...back OFF!!! and Rach before you say it...Miss Nicey Nice...NO, I don't want to share...NOPE!! don't

MissResha

^^LMFAO!! daaamn ok fine. but i'm still gonna buy her a happy meal at least. i heart her...*runs out before tish kicks me in the knee*

hey rach, call me!