MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Todays LOTD

Currant & Brick Lipliner / Queen's Sin Lipstick

Queenssinlipstick.jpg

queenssinlipstick1.jpg

NEXT!!!!!

This looks so amazing on you!!!!! omg! I am so glad you have backups of this!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
ok here s mine. NW15 skin wearing lavender whip with grape liner!
feb09091.jpg

OM friggin GOD!!!! This is my favorite Lip on you!! This is why MAC needs to make Lavender Whip Perm..it looks great on any skin tone!!!!!

laguayaca

cant wait to get my lv its in the mail as we speak ahh cant wait hope it gets here before wednesday!

pharmchick60

Okay, redo. Beet l/l and Big Bow l/s. I love Big Bow. I might use it up before the collection has fallen off the website.

CIMG2354.jpg

Lndsy

I love this thread! I am getting some great ideas ladies!!

This one is really old and the only product I remember is Venetian lusterglass.
2378153799_d86ff7d5e6.jpg

This was from a Halloween look, but its still pretty bold, I think! It was Avarice l/g with Violet pigment on top.
3332241720_9ee125069d_o.jpg

This one was wayyyy brighter in real life, and it was Sweetie l/s and Love Knot lusterglass.
3206525373_253d0d2808.jpg

Mrs.Smith

Hi ladies....I'm a SUPER-NEWBIE, first post ever...(I think...other than a comment maybe on someone else's AWESOME look)but gosh if this thread and you gorgeous gals haven't inspired me too try out some old lipsticks I very seldom wear (I'm a standard nude lip siss w/chai or underplay w/chai lg type of gal) as well as consider buying a few more BOLDER colors...(now if I can just figure out how to link these pics...)

Thanks for the inspiration ladies...I wish I could switch off my lips for some of these FULL gorgeous pouty set of lips I see here...( a girl can dream can't she) You all look amazing!

002-vi.jpg

l/s "girl about town"
l/l currant
l/g clear

004-vi.jpg

l/s "ruby woo"
l/l currant
l/g clear

and last but not least...

006-vi.jpg

l/s "plumpful" alone...

eta: tried to clean up my picture links...
th_dunno.gif

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmchick60
Okay, redo. Beet l/l and Big Bow l/s. I love Big Bow. I might use it up before the collection has fallen off the website.

CIMG2354.jpg

i think you are jus soooo gorgeous. your skin, your lips, and those big pretty eyes *drool*

dreamer246

Mrs Smith, you look amazing just the way you are. Your lips are pretty too, so I don't see why you're wishing for poutier lips.
smiles.gif

carandru

Ok, I need to have currant and magenta l/l in my life. The versatility is amazing. And MrsSmith, you look GORGEOUS in all those looks!

pharmchick60

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i think you are jus soooo gorgeous. your skin, your lips, and those big pretty eyes *drool*

I was just thinking the same thing about you!!!