Aziza's "Post Your Bold Lip Of the Day" Challenge

Fataliya

Ok, first off I'd kill to look like any of the ladies in this thread. You are all so very beautiful.

Anyhow, here were my lips for work yesterday. I've never worn orange lips before. I was actually nervous, lol.

It's NYX's pumpkin liner, with Nice to Be Nice on top.

IMG_0363.jpg

TISH1124

Orange looks great on you...I could never wear it....Have tried! I look like Ronald McDonald in Orange tones! Great Look!!

LMD84

327.jpg

this is me doing a bold lip! it doesn't happen very often! i'm using so scarlet lipstick with date night dazzleglass over the top... shame i didn't get any up close piccies...

you guys and girls are making me want to do bold lips more frequently though!

couturesista

I forgot I had Nars' Bloodwork, it came in the LipSet with some other neutral lippies. Again, I am a neutral lip kinda gal so this is sooooooooooooooo out of my comfort zone, but all of you have inspired me so here it is... BLOTD Ignore the eyes, it's from earlier today.

Bloodwork002.jpg

Bloodwork005.jpg

Bloodwork006.jpg

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I forgot I had Nars' Bloodwork, it came in the LipSet with some other neutral lippies. Again, I am a neutral lip kinda gal so this is sooooooooooooooo out of my comfort zone, but all of you have inspired me so here it is... BLOTD Ignore the eyes, it's from earlier today.

Bloodwork002.jpg

Bloodwork005.jpg
Bloodwork006.jpg

Aww, I like that color on you. I can totally see you rocking this!

malvidia

way out of my comfort zone, i'm a clear gloss/chapstick kind of girl! but i had a coup de foudre with this lipstick

toofaced.jpg

i'm wearing too faced drop dead red
love.gif
it's gorgeous!
must get russian red
mac_lipstick.gif

aziajs

I just wanted to say that I love this thread. I love that people (myself included) are so inspired and that there has been so much participation in the thread. Thank you Aziza. Thank you Tish. Thank you M.A.C Head
greengrin.gif

laguayaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I just wanted to say that I love this thread. I love that people (myself included) are so inspired and that there has been so much partipation in the thread. Thank you Aziza. Thank you Tish. Thank you M.A.C Head
greengrin.gif

yes.gif
we
heart.gif
u

TISH1124

Coturesista...can you put your pictures up and down....That last shot of them side by side is making the screen go crazy wide.....Please please

couturesista

^^ On my screen they are up and down, not side by side, but hey I'm so tech challenged I dunno!
shrugs.gif
I just deleted the other two and left up one, hopefully that works.
winks.gif

Ok, off topic, how about I just noticed that ur Hello Kitty in ur signature is in Lingerie and has a whip! Feeling Frisky Kitty?
graucho.gif
graucho.gif
graucho.gif

MrsGooch

Yikes...this is my first pic post on Specktra! You ladies have GREAT skills and make me nervous! LOL. PLEASE excuse the head wrap (didn't feel like combing my hair down) and the face jewels (it's from a "bollywood inspired" challenge on another board I frequent) Enough talking, on to the lips
winks.gif

DSCN0154.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

Lips:
MUFE 203 l/2
MAC Sugar Rimmed Dazzleglass

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
PUT them all back up STAT...just make sure to put a space between the LINK!!! STAT!!!!!

YESSSSSSS MAAAAAAAAM!
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsGooch
Yikes...this is my first pic post on Specktra! You ladies have GREAT skills and make me nervous! LOL. PLEASE excuse the head wrap (didn't feel like combing my hair down) and the face jewels (it's from a "bollywood inspired" challenge on another board I frequent) Enough talking, on to the lips
winks.gif

DSCN0154.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

Lips:
MUFE 203 l/2
MAC Sugar Rimmed Dazzleglass

This entire look is HOT!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista

Bloodwork002.jpg

Bloodwork005.jpg

Bloodwork006.jpg

Thank you...Now they are showing up Perfect!! Just like you!!