Aziza's "Post Your Bold Lip Of the Day" Challenge

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
^^Thank the Lawd, I don't want another sturn talkin to! lol,( in my momma's voice)

LOL...sturn.
th_LMAO.gif

seymone25

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I forgot I had Nars' Bloodwork, it came in the LipSet with some other neutral lippies. Again, I am a neutral lip kinda gal so this is sooooooooooooooo out of my comfort zone, but all of you have inspired me so here it is... BLOTD Ignore the eyes, it's from earlier today.

Bloodwork002.jpg

Bloodwork005.jpg

Bloodwork006.jpg

Now you know I have to go pick up NARS Bloodwork now.. You are working it sis

TISH1124

Yah...better recognize I am the elder up in here ...and that is just how my Grammy prnounced it STURN versus Stern!! LOL

seymone25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsGooch
Yikes...this is my first pic post on Specktra! You ladies have GREAT skills and make me nervous! LOL. PLEASE excuse the head wrap (didn't feel like combing my hair down) and the face jewels (it's from a "bollywood inspired" challenge on another board I frequent) Enough talking, on to the lips
winks.gif

DSCN0154.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

Lips:
MUFE 203 l/2
MAC Sugar Rimmed Dazzleglass

This look is hot..

MrsGooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymone25
Now you know I have to go pick up NARS Bloodwork now.. You are working it sis

Yeah, I'm gonna have to pick me up one, too!

aziza

Wow! Couture Sista and Mrs. Gooch...amazing. I really want those lipsticks now
ssad.gif
My pocketbook can't handle the prices though lol. That orange goes so amazing with your skintone CS!

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
I already told you that I love this, but I'm telling you again
tong.gif

Where did you get your YABY l/s?

Why thank you *bats lashes* I got them from the the Yaby site when they had a huge sale a year ago. Yaby is based in Canada though. But camerareadycosmetics.com sells them and CRC is based in the US.

Salsa91501

You guys inspired me to pull out my Hollywood Nights L/S and try it out again. Now I don't think it looks that bad. I need to get comfortable wearing BOLD lip colors.
heart2.gif

Currant l/l
Hollywood Nights l/s
California Dreamin l/s (a little on top)

w/o flash
DSC01969.jpg

DSC01989.jpg

DSC01990.jpg

DSC02016.jpg

DSC01979.jpg

hotmodelchiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
i rarely do bright lips because my lips are fat and make it look like i have balloons stapled to my face. but this thread is so inspiring. i might just change my ways.
i know i already posted this as an fotd, but it's definitely a bright lip!
Nightmoth l/l
Up the Amp l/s
face1.jpg

i'll do another one soon. perhaps a bright pink lip? hmmmm

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL I LOOOOOOOVE ALL YOUR LOOKS!!! YOUR LIPS ARE TO DIE FOR!!! LOL

hotmodelchiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Aziza wanted to start a Thread where we post our Boldest Lips of the Day!!

I think it is a Great Idea......So Ladies...Post your Fabulous BOLD Lips and what you used to create them here.....

The Wonderful M.A.C Head originally posted it in the WOC...We would like to see everyone's Bold Lip Combos....

what the heck have I been doing!!!! I missed this I def have to post when I get off work I have sooooo many lip products that I havent used yet!!! lol

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmodelchiq
what the heck have I been doing!!!! I missed this I def have to post when I get off work I have sooooo many lip products that I havent used yet!!! lol

Yes! First, please post whatever you have on in your profile pic, lol.

BloodMittens

Muhahahaha.

lotd2.jpg

lotd3.jpg

lotd1.jpg

Excuse the headphones plz :3
lotd4.jpg

Ahhh.

Lips:
Hott Pink Lipliner from Victoria's Secret
Hollywood Nights Lipstick from MAC
Fast Friends Lipglass from MAC

NewlyMACd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsGooch
Yikes...this is my first pic post on Specktra! You ladies have GREAT skills and make me nervous! LOL. PLEASE excuse the head wrap (didn't feel like combing my hair down) and the face jewels (it's from a "bollywood inspired" challenge on another board I frequent) Enough talking, on to the lips
winks.gif

DSCN0154.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

Lips:
MUFE 203 l/2
MAC Sugar Rimmed Dazzleglass

Nervous? You look so pretty. What a great job you did on your look and eyes. Keep posting