B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

Copperhead

What about the Lipglass Tasti containers like this.....

They're just like the Clear Lipglass container except the gloss has color. Do they accept these in the B2M program? I have a few and the gloss has gotten old and rancid smelling.

StarrySim

Quote:
What about the Lipglass Tasti containers like this.....

They're just like the Clear Lipglass container except the gloss has color. Do they accept these in the B2M program? I have a few and the gloss has gotten old and rancid smelling.
I don't see any reason why they wouldn't. Anything plastic or glass that's full sized (not from a mini set). I recently B2M'd a really old tendertone, it was in old school white packaging.

onezumi

I am really bummed out. I depotted for the first time - (some of mine got damaged from my flat iron), brought my 6 e/s back and was turned away saying I had to have the pan...but at the same time the sales person didn't seem to really be certain. But she still turned me away.

I read through the thread here a bit and it seems that they should accept them? But some counters just don't? I am confused. @_@ I am sending them an email to find out...

mayflower

I am really bummed out. I depotted for the first time - (some of mine got damaged from my flat iron), brought my 6 e/s back and was turned away saying I had to have the pan...but at the same time the sales person didn't seem to really be certain. But she still turned me away.

I read through the thread here a bit and it seems that they should accept them? But some counters just don't? I am confused. @_@ I am sending them an email to find out...
My counter doesn't accept them either :/ When I tried suggesting that they look it up, she just shook her head and said she can't help me with that, they have to have the pans... so I'm saving up my depotting until I go to spain where the MUAs seem like they don't even know that an e/s has a pot and a pan :D

HappyInsomniac

Is there any noticable difference between a Mac pan and the cheapy ones you can get on ebay? I might just buy some to pop into the plastic once I've depotted.

Amber714

Such an informative thread...I just did my first B2M a couple weeks ago and it went smoothly thanks to all the updates :)

GlamQueen21

The told both you that the eyeshadow depots have to have the metal pans to B2M?! They are wrong! They should've accepted your eyeshadow depots and do tell them to look it up about the B2M Program.

xdanielleax

I just called 2 different MAC's in my area. The Macy's counter accepts depotted shadows. The freestanding store doesn't....sigh....I wish there was one general answer. It's always good to call first!

xdanielleax

Just called the 3rd store closest to me and they accept the depotted shadows as long as the name sticker is still on the bottom. 3 different stores, 3 different rules...sheesh...

BeautyByLele

I guess MAC is back to tripping cuz now there saying they dont take depotted eyeshadows without the tin . . . . . AGAIN !!! I guess Im gonna start deciding wisely before I buy single eyshadows i

sziem

Can I B2M these?

I've got an empty technakohl eye pencil (Purple Dash) and an empty Sea and Sky MES, can I b2m these?

I read somewhere that you can't b2m mineralize eyeshadow pots, is this true?

TIA :) x

P.S Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm new here and get confuzzled easily xD

alexandrapalaci

I just noticed that you are in the UK but, in the US i am certain that you are able to B2M pretty much everything.

I have never had a problem B2M. I got my hibiscus l/s with B2M.
I've got an empty technakohl eye pencil (Purple Dash) and an empty Sea and Sky MES, can I b2m these?

I read somewhere that you can't b2m mineralize eyeshadow pots, is this true?

TIA :) x

P.S Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm new here and get confuzzled easily xD