barely there FOTD. But with bright liner

Esperanza

You're so beautiful, you're glowing literally! So fresh and sexy
sigh.gif
here's our Austrian Barbie
cheerleader.gif

I have a question : I assume you have a combination skin, right? Isn't the dermabrasion kit too harsh for the skin? I'm having breakouts issues and I have a combination & sensitive skin, and I'm wondering about those kits... As I'm in France, we probably don't have the same brands (except L'Oreal but you seemed not very satisfied by this one...) but anyway, I'd like to have your opinion.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperanza
You're so beautiful, you're glowing literally! So fresh and sexy
sigh.gif
here's our Austrian Barbie
cheerleader.gif

I have a question : I assume you have a combination skin, right? Isn't the dermabrasion kit too harsh for the skin? I'm having breakouts issues and I have a combination & sensitive skin, and I'm wondering about those kits... As I'm in France, we probably don't have the same brands (except L'Oreal but you seemed not very satisfied by this one...) but anyway, I'd like to have your opinion.

well IMO L`Oreal was the most gentle one of the brands I tried so you might like it more than I did. I have combo skin that doesn´t really break out anymore, it´s also not sensitive at all so I always scrub pretty hard when I use the microdermabrasioin. My skin can take it and the more force I use the faster my acne marks fade.

I´m guessing this "technique" is probably pure poison for someone with sensitive skin though.

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
well IMO L`Oreal was the most gentle one of the brands I tried so you might like it more than I did. I have combo skin that doesn´t really break out anymore, it´s also not sensitive at all so I always scrub pretty hard when I use the microdermabrasioin. My skin can take it and the more force I use the faster my acne marks fade.

I´m guessing this "technique" is probably pure poison for someone with sensitive skin though.

Mmm, quite right actually! All those damn dermatological treatments has made my skin super reactive so I'm a bit afraid of those kits... thanks very much for the feedback hon!