BEAUTY.COM Friends & Family Sale

Slimmycakes

Okay, am I crazy ladies… I could've sworn I rec'd an email that their F&F was extended again to the 16th… But that doesn't seem like the case. If I'm being crazy, please let me know! Thanks.
sweatdrop.gif

MissTT

Click through your email link an add something to your cart. The discount will show up immediately. I thought it was Sunday though.

novocainedreams

They said it was extended, it still works. Just click on any of the email or weblinks for it....temptalia has one on her site...mrrebates.com has one on the beauty.com page, just look through the links.

meka72

Enabled! But then I see the excluded from coupons notice. That's why I hate shopping with Ulta. I wonder why it's cheaper here? I feel like I can't buy this palette w/o a coupon now. I get weird sometimes. Let me know if you see a way to get a deal on it. I was wishing Nordstrom sold it, but I didn't see it on their website.
I hate Ulta but will probably break down and buy the pro palette there just because I "need" it. That eyeliner makes paying $39 worth it, right? Lol.

MissTT

You make a point, meka72 LOL I'm going to see if I can get at least 20% off at Kohl's and try to get it in the store. If not, then I may try Ulta. I don't need this makeup so I really just need to walk away...

babygirlLAH

I'm so happy I was so hesitant on buying the cargo blu ray powder. I found these for only $20.00 each! heck ya!!!!
21974118_20131114_163228.jpeg
the powders are full size too and considering one powder is $32.00 regular price and was on sale on beauty.com for $25.00 I think these were a steal with all the items that came with it. I am debating on going back tomorrow to buy more since it was such a good price. :p

Mayanas

Ladies I bought a lot of samples of Paulas Choice but I have a question. I have to wash my face after of BHA 1% exfoliate dont say nothing
ohboy.gif

meka72

Ladies I bought a lot of samples  of Paulas  Choice but I have a question. I have to wash my face after of BHA 1% exfoliate dont say nothing :eek:hboy:  
You're asking the order of use for the BHA? You wash your face first. When I use the BHA, I wash, tone (maybe), use BHA (and sometimes add AHA on top), let that absorb for a few minutes and then moisturize. Sorry if I misinterpreted your question and my answer is off base.

Mayanas

Yes, i wash with hydralight but after putting bha 1% gelon my face , my face starts to have scabs and do not understand. as I'm after to moisturize my skin and makeup with those little things in my face.

sorry my english is so bad.

BHA 2% liquid says rinse but BHA1% dont says anything

meka72

If you're using the 1% gel (http://www.paulaschoice.com/shop/skin-care-categories/aha-and-bha-exfoliants/_/Skin-Perfecting-One-Percent-BHA-Gel-Exfoliant/), these are the directions: DIRECTIONS: Apply a dime-sized amount to clean skin and massage over face, including around the eyes (do not apply to eyelids or along lower lash line). Do not rinse off. Follow with Paula's Choice CLEAR Acne Fighting Treatment (if needed), moisturizer, and/or specialty product. For daytime, wear under a product rated SPF 15 or higher.
Yes, i wash with hydralight  but after putting  bha 1% gelon my face , my face starts to have scabs and do not understand. as I'm after to moisturize my skin and makeup with those little things in my face. sorry my english is so bad. BHA 2% liquid says rinse but BHA1% dont says anything

meka72

Mayanas, I forgot to add that maybe you shouldn't use the BHA gel as often (I'm unsure how often you're using it but I'm just trying to think of some of the issues I've had when trying new strong(er) products). Instead of using 2x/day maybe you could only use it at night. Or use it every other day. I hope this helps!

Mayanas

DIRECTIONS: Apply a dime-sized amount to clean skin and massage over face, including around the eyes (do not apply to eyelids or along lower lash line). Do not rinse off. Follow with Paula's Choice CLEAR Acne Fighting Treatment (if needed), moisturizer, and/or specialty product. For daytime, wear under a product rated SPF 15 or higher.
th_e2cloud9.gif
Thank you so much.