Beauty Resolutions for 2008

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by janwa09
7. Always go out with super nice hair! Last year I always went out with a ponytail cos it was the most convenient thing for me to do. Now I want to always look like good whenever I go out.

I should do this too. I've got long hair, and I refuse to cut it off, but most of the time it's in a ponytail and bobby pins. *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by janwa09
Yes I should do this to0! I love 3-inch++ heels but can't last more than 30 mins in them.

I need to retrain myself to walk in heels. I've had 2 high ankle sprains less than six months apart and lost that ability. I have to work back up to it. I love heels. I just stand better in them. :/

*Stargazer*

I have to add:

STOP PICKING AT MY FACE.

I should probably get rid of my giant lighted magnifying mirror if I ever hope to accomplish that.

Patricia

- keep up the good work with my nails
- grow my hair longerrrrr
- start wearing a bit more of bright colours again
- go back to doing spinning so i can go back to 58kgs
- eat more fruit/drink more water
- start using self tanner (more like, learn how to LOL)

mollythedolly

Oh goodness, where to begin!

-Stop eating junk
-Get toned! I can use the workouts in magazines, I can go for walks... this doesn't have to be debt-inducing.
-Collect more makeup
-Take better care of my skin.
-Shower at night, even if it's 11:00 and you're really tired. This has to be done because this way you save time in the morning from the shower but also the additional blow-drying time.
-Go out with friends more.
-Don't dye hair at all. I'll just have to redo it! I'm too lazy for this.

I'll add more when I think of them.

ginger9

Good thread, gives me a chance to think about my resolutions.

• stick to a strict regime at the gym. I got side tracked too many times last year and it's a pain to build up strength and endurance every time.
  • portion my meals - I'm good during weekdays but terrible on the weekends.
  • get better sleeping habits.
  • moisturize moisturize moisturize. Not just the face
    tong.gif
  • work on getting a styled haircut. I've had the straight hair for years, its time for a more polished look.
  • put more effort into styling my outfits.
  • use/wear the makeup, jewelry, new clothes that I purchased!

SmileyfacedPen

I need to start taking better care of my damn skin. I can pile all the makeup I want on my face, but if you have bad skin, it doesn't matter. At the end of the day you still have bad skin.

I also need to treat my hair better. It's been totally destroyed since I was about 12 and had a mohawk. Hairspraying that thing up every day, plus all the bleaching I've done to my hair... then after I got rid of the mohawk, flat-ironing it every single day. It's a lot better now, but there are still patches of it that feel rather like straw.

Miss_M

Okay, here are mine:

° Get a haircut more often, at least twice a year and not ones every two years.
° Lose the 15 pounds I gained the last 12 or so months.
° Actually finish up a jar/tube/bottle of moisturizer before buying a new one, so that I don't have a million jars and bottles laying all over my bed- and bathroom.
° Only buy make-up I know I will use and finish up, not because it's hyped on a forum or in a magazine.
° Save up for LASIK, since my eyeside is really bad and I'm sick of wearing contacts and glasses.

MsCocoa

Mine are...

-Take better care of my hair, skin and nails (general maintenance)
-Pamper myself more because I'm worth it
-Actually wear make up more often
-Gain some weight and continue regularly working out
-Stop wasting money on bags!