Benefit Cosmetics exciting yay

OfficerJenny

So, Yesterday I was getting my eyebrows waxed at the Benefit Brow Bar, and I was talking to the waxer casually, and I brought up working at Benefit. We talked about the company and why i liked it what I liked about makeup and why I wanted to work there. She happened to be the Brow Bar manager! She then went and told the counter manager about me, and after she finished ringing up a sale, we stepped outside and had a mini interview.

It was the three of us and we just talked about what I liked about Benefit, Makeup, what I could bring to the counter, and all that jazz. They asked for my availability and told me they wanted to hire me, but I had to interview with the Macys cosmetics manager before they could, and that she would give me a call no later than Tuesday!

I am so excited and so nervous and I really hope everything goes well and I just wanted to share my joyyyy :3

MacAddict_Sami

Congrads!!! Keep us posted... I am sure you'll do fine; your personality seems awesome and really inviting so I am sure you'll do great!!!

TISH1124

Great Job Chad!! This is wonderful...I know you will get it!! Congrats on being so irrisistable!

OfficerJenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Great Job Chad!! This is wonderful...I know you will get it!! Congrats on being so irrisistable!

XD ilyyy

It was pretty much an amazing coincidence cause they told me that the day before they were talking about how they really wanted a guy at the counter. and then I show up 8D

TISH1124

^^ It's called being in the right place at exactly the right time!! So happy for you!1 This is so exciting...Please keep us posted!

jennyfee

Congrats Chad!! Wow that's so amazing, you were really lucky!! What a coincidence that the person doing ur brows was the brow bar manager!!
smiles.gif
Keep us informed!!

Janie

Ruby_Woo

Goodluck! My friend worked for benefit and he did really well. Also we have some people in MAC and they do well in sales because for benefit you have to traffic stop, link items and sell sell sell!!

smiles.gif

chiquilla_loca

YaY, how cool is that! I wish you the best of luck and congratulations!
Your awesome attitude & personality will help you be really successful, and it wouldn't hurt if you dressed up like Ken, from one of your previous posts!
winks.gif

Go Chad!

NadiaD

Congratualtions hun!! I hope it all turns out great for you.

I work at BeneFit in the UK - it is a great springboard to other things, and its not a bad company in itself to work for. I warn you though, it can sometimes be full on, but its fun!!

Feel free to PM if you have any questions Ill do my best to answer them!

Good luck again hun

Nadia xx