Benefit makes me some kind-a gorgeous! (FOTD+RAVE)

lilt2487

ooo im loving this look!!! hey i was just wondering do you think you can do a video tutorial of this look!? it looks amazing! plus its amazing to hear that you used the some kind-a goreous AFTER the mineral makeup! =]

star1692

not that i can improve on anything said already, but you look absolutely beautiful....I'm really intrested in that foundation now!

Austrian_Babe

Well about the Benefit stuff. It´s called a "Foundation Faker" and it´s in a compact case. It´s supposed to be one shade suits all (as it has little actual coverage). It goes on creamy, which feels kinda weird at first, but then dries to a powdery finish. Your skin feels silky smooth with it on.

I like to wear it on top of mineral foundation because my skin is not great enough to get away with the Benefit stuff by itself. I do believe Some Kind-a Gorgeous makes my pores appear smaller and also helps to make the mineral foundation look smoother, more airbrushed.

The downside: I read it´s only really suitable for medium skintones. So if you´re super pale or super dark, it might not be for you

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9
Woooaaaaa....I think I'm in love with you
eyelove.gif

wohoo, I think I am flattered

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spätzchen
And one small question.
How do you apply this stuff on? With the sponge or with the brush?

with the sponge, it makes that stuff blend so easily. But I suppose you could also use a foundation brush

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spätzchen
You are sooooooo beautiful
eyelove.gif
And your skin is perfect. I don't believe that it has any imperfections
th_dunno.gif

Thank you very much!

well I`ll give you a list:
dark undereye circles
small red spots from past breakouts. Thank god for makeup

NaturallyME

WOW!! u look stunning..and soo glowy and fresh
glowy idk if thats a work but it suits u perfect mmm...im an NW45 do u think im too dark for this benefit product?

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturallyME
WOW!! u look stunning..and soo glowy and fresh
glowy idk if thats a work but it suits u perfect mmm...im an NW45 do u think im too dark for this benefit product?

Thanks!
I´m usually an NW 25 (in MAC Studio Fix Fluid). Maybe you get a chance to try it out before you buy it.

xkatietron

you look RADIANT!! the SECOND i saw your FOTD i SPRINTED to the benefit website and ordered Some Kinda Gorgeous. thank GOD its one color fits all because i hate picking my shade online!!

ankheera

you look so faab!! well, i think you're very pretty! and as i use the same mac skintone, i'm gonna run into benefit website too!!!