Best Neutral MAC eyeshadows/pigment for NC/W 10-15

gionnetto

Hi girls,
I'm a neutral toned fair girl (somewhere between NC10 and NW15) who loves nude eyes, smokey eyes and arabian eyes since forever and colors like plums, slate, pebble green and burn orange. My eye color is also kind of weird (amber).
I noticed how the colors that looks best on me are somewhat neutral, or "neutralized" ie with contrasting shades (such as frosty ivory, cool browns, pinks and greens, warm blues and plums).
I would like to start my first MAC palette but wouldn't know which 15 shades to include in it.
Can you help me with the choice?
Thank you

martiangurll

Okay, these are just my personal favorites, so hopefully others will weigh in and give you balance in the recs, but here are the ones I find perform well or are such great colors they are worth the extra effort: (I am confining my recs to e/s in the permanent line, but if you want PRO selections and LE included, let me know and I will add those later)

Frosty ivory: Phloof!, Vanilla, Mylar, Retrospeck
Matte ivory: blanc type, bisque
Pinks: Pen N Pink, Jest, Pink Freeze, Seedy pearl, Naked Lunch, Jest, Yogurt
Plums: Fig 1, Plum Dressing, Star Violet, Sketch
Greens: Humid, Club, Sumptuous Olive, Lucky Green
Warm Blues: Tilt, Moon's Reflection (warm blues are hard to find in the perm line)
Cool Browns: Concrete, Omega, Malt, Wedge

You should check out Amber Lights and/or Antiqued, it will bring out your eye color as well

HTH