"Blush: Search For Next Great Makeup Artist" contestant Todd Homme found dead

ashley8119

Blush Todd Homme Dies 23 Lifetime - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

This is so sad, he was only 23.
ssad.gif

RIP Todd Homme

chocolategoddes

awwwww....
he was one of the most likeable contestants. such a sweetheart. this actually makes me really sad
ssad.gif

edit: is he still on the show???

wifey806

OH MY WORD!!!! Sooooo sad!! He seemed like SUUUCH a nice guy!!! And so young! RIP. You touched many people before you passed. And your spirit will live on.

MACLovin

Oh I didn't see this thread before, someone mentioned this in the regular thread for the show.. this is soo sad..
ssad.gif

RIP Todd
cry.gif

teha83

Oh wow this is terrible. I loved him on the show, he seemed so sweet and he was so talented.

MakeupChiKiiTa

this breaks my heart so bad he was my favorite and so full of energy and warmth . god bless him =[ i just can't believe it !

MiCHiE

I only saw this show once and I agree, he was very likable. One viewing and I was rooting for him. What a shame. RIP.

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Is the finale tonight?

Yup... it would make it even more sad if he ends up being the winner.
ssad.gif
How tragic..

Beutyjunkie84

That is so sad. Im shocked. He had a wonderful personality...seem like someone you can hang with and have a blast.Such a wonderful talent..very tragic

darkwater_soul

He seemed so perky and energetic... like you could go up to him and hug him and he'd be totally cool with it, and he had great talent. Rest in peace friend.

NicksWifey

That is horrible. I loved watching Todd on the show. I feel so bad for him and his family. RIP Todd and God bless!

nursee81

WOW... I can not believe this. He was really my fav. My condolences to his family and friends, may you rest in peace Todd.