Botanical <3 and Blue Peep brightness!

Pale Moon

You can simply wear anything! Any colors.. any combinations.. because you're GORGEOUS!

Aww.. I wish I can pull off peachy orangey and teal blue like you in the second look.. Look so beautiful there!!

BlahWah

Gorgeous! And thanks for posting a Botanical look, I've been stuck w/ what to do w/ it. =P

devin

very pretty! love the lashes and i love botanical!
smiles.gif

exodus

OMG I LOVE the second one! The eye combo, the lips, they're all fabulous!

Poppy Hop looks so HOT! I can't wait for it to come out here so I can get my paws on it!

MacLover

I love the second look! Hot Poppy looks so good on you. Seeing you wear it, makes me want to get it now.

Pushpa

you are seriously so beautiful

i love the first one hehehe i am in love with botanical

and the second look is just flawless

angela

i love it. you become more gorgeous with each post! i esp like the second one! do you think hot poppy l/s would work on an NC35er like myself?

wildflower6

I love both looks! I absolutely love the Botanical and wonder why it isn't talked about much either.

I have to say that Hot Poppy lipstick looks so good on you! It looked a bit scary in the tube but you seem to wear it well! I think I may have to look at that one again.

sublime

I can't wait til I get my hands on Botanical now! I've got it coming in the mail, and boy have you made me impatient!

Coco_Hailey

I really love red tones on your lips, it looks really nice! 2nd look is hot!
I truely respect what you do with makeup, to me you're 100% artist and every time you post your looks i'm amazed, it's always gutsy but so pretty, i love your attitude girl!

colormust

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
2 FOTD's . . .

I don't know why Botanical hasn't gotten much love from people.
ssad.gif
I <3 it and no don't think it's like Moth Brown.

26.jpg

23.jpg

18.jpg

7.jpg

12.jpg

Face: Studio Moisture Cream, Strobe Cream, Fix +, Moisture Feed Eye

Eyes: Beiging from crease to browbone, Lavender Sky with 224 brush in crease, deep shadow paint on eyelid with 236 brush, Botanical on eyelid with 242 brush, Shadowy Lady on outer crease with 219 brush, Spring Up! on browbone with 216 brush. Cut and doubled up #3 lashes and Fibre Rich mascara in All Black. Violet Underground underneath lower lashes.

Cheeks: Sweet William Blushcreme on cheeks with 192 brush, Flirt and Tease blush with 187 brush and Shy Angel blush over it and as highlight with 225 brush.

Lips: Dervish lipliner and Florabundi lipstick.

19eye.jpg

lips11.jpg

2.jpg

16.jpg

Face: Strobe cream, microfine refinisher and fast response eye cream. NW20 select moisture cover underneath eyes.

Eyes: Baselight paint as base with 239 brush, Soft brown in crease with 224 brush, SPring Up! on lid and browbone with 275 brush. Love-Bud on lid with 236 brush and outer browbone with 275 brush. Shag, Botanical and Carbon on outer crease with 219 brush and Rule on inner crease with 219 brush. Blue Peep Fluidline with 266 brush as upper liner and lower waterline liner. Engraved on upper waterline. Rule underneath lower lashes on outer portion of eye with 219 brush, Love-Bud on inner portion. Zoom Black mascara and Blue Peep fluidline on tips of lashes. Strut and Blackberry on brows with 266 brush.

Cheeks: Sweet William blushcreme with 192 brush and Love-Bud eyeshadow with 275 brush. Refined Golden with 168 brush to contour face.

Lips: Walnut lipliner, Hot Poppy lipstick and Love-Bud eyeshadow in center on bottom lip.

love your looks..they are so amazing i cant stop looking at them.
i am so in love with the second one. i was looking up some of the brushes and colors and when i looked up shag on the website it came up as a lip stick.....? is there a shadow shag? maybe pro?

user4

pretty!!! funny thing is i think i have all the shadows u used (for the first time ever)... haha...

Juneplum

that's it. i've run out of things to say about your fotd's. frickin LOVE The lips in the 2nd one.. amazing!

MACgirl

i love this risa!! your so freakin beautiful! one of my managers looks like you except she wears foundation to cover her freckles!