Brown with a Pop of Blue LiquidLast

jmarie7481

Thanks ladies!
bigheart.gif

Arshia

u always look so freking amazing!!! i honestly hate liquidlast but it looks sooo good on u.... and lastly i love those beauty marks on ur face! they are so unique and prettyy!
greengrin.gif

LilSphinx

Looks really good! Love the blue!

-Quick question:
I recently got Liquidlast in "Electrolady", does yours seem thick, syrupy, and even a little sticky? I wonder if that's the usual consistency of MAC's Liquidlast e/l, or if it's just the one I got. I found mine a little difficult to apply..didn't go on smoothly...?

jmarie7481

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arshia
u always look so freking amazing!!! i honestly hate liquidlast but it looks sooo good on u.... and lastly i love those beauty marks on ur face! they are so unique and prettyy!
greengrin.gif

I used to hate LiquidLast too but I just got used to using it. I just couldn't stand it before...but something happened and now I'm used to it~

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilSphinx
Looks really good! Love the blue!

-Quick question:
I recently got Liquidlast in "Electrolady", does yours seem thick, syrupy, and even a little sticky? I wonder if that's the usual consistency of MAC's Liquidlast e/l, or if it's just the one I got. I found mine a little difficult to apply..didn't go on smoothly...?

I totally want Electrolady! They've been sold out here for like 2 months~ To answer your question though, Liquidlast is definitely thick, syrupy, and sticky. It takes longer to dry than a normal liquid liner. All of those reasons are why I've hatd it for so long. But for some reason, I tried it the other day for this look and I didn't have a problem applying it. It was still thick and everything...but for whatever reason I didn't have an issue applying it like I usually have.

And thanks!
greengrin.gif

LilSphinx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarie7481
I used to hate LiquidLast too but I just got used to using it. I just couldn't stand it before...but something happened and now I'm used to it~

Thanks!

I totally want Electrolady! They've been sold out here for like 2 months~ To answer your question though, Liquidlast is definitely thick, syrupy, and sticky. It takes longer to dry than a normal liquid liner. All of those reasons are why I've hatd it for so long. But for some reason, I tried it the other day for this look and I didn't have a problem applying it. It was still thick and everything...but for whatever reason I didn't have an issue applying it like I usually have.

And thanks!
greengrin.gif

-Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.
smiles.gif

I was able to get mine on MakeUpAlley.com, swapped with someone. I'm sure you could probably find someone willing to sell theirs, if you wan it that badly.
smiles.gif

It is a gorgeous color, but man -that stuff does NOT want to come off! *laughs*
I had swatched it on the back of my hand when I got in the mail last week and it stayed on through my scrubbing my bathtub and vanity, several hand washings, and sleeping. I was finally able to successfully scrub it off the next day during my shower. Thankfully, I only had to use a makeup remover wipe to get it off of my eyes. But yeah, once it dried...didn't budge a bit.
smiles.gif