bunbuncity on eBay?

Dreamergirl3

Should I invest in these brushes?
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-13-pcs-GOAT-...cmd ZViewItem
if you go to their store, they have different sets and a few other colors but they're all very similar...
I'm weary to buy from them since you never really know if they're 100 percent goat hair, plus they're not double crimped (something I like).
Yet they have excellent feedback...
I'm on a tight budget so the price is nice for me, what do you all think I should do?

sigwing

omg...I looked at some of the buy it now sets & the shipping is like 18.50 and 17.00 for each add'l item???

There are some pretty nice collections, though!

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigwing
omg...I looked at some of the buy it now sets & the shipping is like 18.50 and 17.00 for each add'l item???

There are some pretty nice collections, though!

I know! I read the comments, including the negative and neutral ones, and someone complained about that...apparently he says he makes money off of the shippin cost, and tries to keep the actual cost low. Now, I don't know how much it is to ship from Hong Kong, but 16-18 dollars is A LOT. I haven't ordered the brushes, because I'm picky with them...though that set is really cute!

sigwing

Dreamergirl, I hadn't looked at the feedback. And it is a cute set you have your eye on! But I noticed some of his sets seem a little nicer than others...and I was tempted with one, but the s/h cost held me back! In fact, I think the one I was really wanting, with a huge assortment of little shadow brushes & a nice looking fan brush, said it was "Jordana" brand, which I'm wondering if those are available elsewhere. I Googled Jordana, since it's a cosmetic brand, but they didn't show brushes on their website. hmm...

Eye<3Colour

i bought the 21 pc brush set. i love them!!! very good quality. better then the mac teal set imo. i bought them almost a year ago, i still love them to this day.
smiles.gif
these are the ones i bought http://cgi.ebay.com/21-pcs-PONY-GOAT...cmdZViewI tem . im actually thinking about buying another set here soon to use for my buisness. i really love the pink ones.
smiles.gif

Dreamergirl3

@ Eye<3Colour: great! I was really hoping to talk to someone that has them! Would you mind taking pictures of them? I like the ones on eBay, but I'd like to see some "real life" pics, if you're not too busy . I would really appreciate it! But if not that's ok too
smiles.gif
.I love the pink ones as well! Also, how long was the shipping (if you remember)?
TIA!!!
*haha I'm all excited now*

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
@ Eye<3Colour: great! I was really hoping to talk to someone that has them! Would you mind taking pictures of them? I like the ones on eBay, but I'd like to see some "real life" pics, if you're not too busy . I would really appreciate it! But if not that's ok too
smiles.gif
.I love the pink ones as well! Also, how long was the shipping (if you remember)?
TIA!!!
*haha I'm all excited now*

sure no problem, i will get it to it sometime this afternoon/evening
smiles.gif

Eye<3Colour

i was a lil shaky, seeing as i havnt had my diet coke or breakfast yet. lol. but here is the best i could do. i had to hold them cause my cat kept wanting to play with them..

11137164053.JPG

21137164086.JPG

31137164115.JPG

41137164162.JPG

51137164191.JPG

lovejam

Those pink brushes are SO. CUTE. Haha, I've got a brush boner. XD

Maybe next month I'll buy a set. They're just way too cute to pass up. And I love goat hair brushes.

Dreamergirl3

Thank you so much Eye<3Colour! These pics to them WAY better justice than the ones on the auction. I want the pink ones so bad now! Thanks again
smiles.gif

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
Thank you so much Eye<3Colour! These pics to them WAY better justice than the ones on the auction. I want the pink ones so bad now! Thanks again
smiles.gif

no problem. the pics could of been better, and the brushes are dirty due to usage
smiles.gif

cherripi

I bought the same set as Eye<3Colour too! I love the brushes, not too hard and not too soft. Paying for the whole thing (including shipping) is still cheaper than buying most brushes in the store in US. So why not??
smiles.gif

onzgurl

do you ladies know if these are better than the MAC holidat brush set 2005? I was looking for them on ebay and they were around 50 bucks !!! I've heard they werent all that great so I wonder if these pink brushes would be better. Plus they are sooo pretty. oh btw, are pony and goat hair soft?? Thanks a bunch !

cyens

goat hair kind is the best for make-up brushes

anyhow, im prolly gettin the pink set or an other goat hair set in april when my no-buy is over

Dreamergirl3

Yea I think I might as well get a set by bunbuncity. Personally, I like squirrel hair for all of my makeup brushes. (though I prefer goat hair for eyeshadow brushes) then of course sable for lip brushes, and acrylic/synthetic for eyebrows and etc. Badger is nice but not for me, as well as pony hair.
My only concern with the pink set is being able to see how much color the brush pics up. I would prefer a white, dark brown or black brush.
But I'm sure lovin that price!!! Its the main reason why I want them
smiles.gif