bunbuncity on eBay?

Dreamergirl3

Goat hair is soft, but it depends on the quality. For example, top end goat hair is the best, usually. Most cosmetic companies make their brushes out of Goat (capra) hair, like smashbox, body & soul, bobbi brown, etc.

onzgurl

I just ordered the pink brushes on ebay. Hopefully I will get it this week ? *crosses fingers* i dont know how long it would take for them to ship it to me. from hong kong to san jose, Ca. I'll post some pix when i get them =)

Dreamergirl3

oh another San Jose member!!! Sorry I get all excited when I see people from my city on here lol...let us know how it turns out!

kissmypinkstar

I received my set of the pink brushes this morning!! They only took 3 days to get to the uk!
So far they seem pretty good quality, the hair is a nice texture. I haven't used them to apply make-up yet but i'll be using them tomorrow so i'll let you know what they're like
smiles.gif

cyens

I ordered the 16 set with goat hair that got white handles and the black " leather look " bag. I'll post pictures and comment when I recieve and used them.

cyens

Dreamergirl3: I see your being a smart shopper, waiting for everyone to buy some first before you make a move.... LOL its ok, I do the same
winks.gif

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyens
Dreamergirl3: I see your being a smart shopper, waiting for everyone to buy some first before you make a move.... LOL its ok, I do the same
winks.gif

Haha, yes! Plus, I am picky about my brushes. It's almost hard to believe that at these prices, the brushes aren't that bad! That, and I'm broke bwahahaha. Thanks again everybody
smiles.gif

kissmypinkstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
ooh kissmypinkstar, will you post pics? Pretty pleeeease
smiles.gif
And Cyens, I can't wait to see yours! **excited**

I'll post some tomorrow
greengrin.gif
Used them to apply my make-up today and they were great! xx

cyens

Well I believe a brush is a brush. Like they say, the brush doesnt make the artist.

If they sucks at aplying make-up, I use them to paint my canvas'... no lost here lol

lovejam

Just received the pink brushes, and most of them are... Okay, I guess. The blush and powder brushes are good and soft, and while all the e/s brushes are a bit rough, I'm sure I can use a couple.

However, the fan brush's hairs are falling out, and the angle brush is so stiff I can't use it at all. Also, most of the brushes had little brown specks in them, like dirt or something.

I cleaned all the brushes, and some of them softened up a bit, but all in all... This wasn't a wise purchase. Had the person been selling just the blush and powder brushes, I would have gone for those. As it is, I paid almost $30 for a set of brushes that, for the most part, I won't really be able to use.

In the future, I'll just do what I've been doing: Very slowly building up a collection of high-quality expensive brushes. I feel like an idiot for falling for the cute brushes with the small pricetag. Oh, well. I'll keep the ones I like, and maybe just toss the ones I can't use. Which sucks, since I'll end up keeping like four brushes out of a 13-piece set. I guess I've learned my lesson.
weeping.gif

cyens

Damn... I havent recieved my kit yet, and for 14$ US shipping, 14days to ship is realy expensif!!!

well I dont have the same kit as you, I hope there better, anyhow, if those suck for make up, in the painting bin they go!!! SO they will still be usuable

cyens

Ok girls this if very important!!!

DON'T buy from this seller, I just got tottally scammed by him!!!
He just told me that my letter was returned to him because it was the wrong adress. And its not true, it was the right adress. And he doesnt want to give me a full refund. ANd the shipping is the most expensive part. What a bummer, I paid 30$ to recieve nothing at all. I got scammed twice on ebay this month... Im so sad, I need a hug... :'(

depecher

Oh no!!! I am soo incredibly sorry. Can you file a claim with either ebay or Paypal? There has to be something that you can do to teach this jerk a lesson. Bah! Leave him negative feedback for SURE!

cyens

If I leave him negative feedback e said he'll negative me back...on him my feedback doesn nothing, on me there a hudge impact, because I have barely any.

He doesnt want to refund the shipping to me and he's asking me to repay for the shipping again, which I refuse to do. he doesnt event want to refund me half the shipping cost saying he'll loose money

Any Ebay expert advices PLEASE
I want to know what I should do!!!!
How can I file a claim... I want my money back ( so i can buy 1 realy good brush insted )

bai_xue

Wow! He's a jerk! How did you pay? With PayPal or money order?
You can file a dispute with eBay by using the dispute console located in "my ebay". If you paid via PayPal, you can also file a claim with them & get your money back.
HTH!