bunbuncity on eBay?

michy_mimi

I would file a claim with both ebay and paypal. I hope you saved that letter he sent saying he would leave you a negative. That should be sent to ebay as well....I really despise sellers like this. They give ebay a really bad name!

lokailyve

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyens
Ok girls this if very important!!!

DON'T buy from this seller, I just got tottally scammed by him!!!
He just told me that my letter was returned to him because it was the wrong adress. And its not true, it was the right adress. And he doesnt want to give me a full refund. ANd the shipping is the most expensive part. What a bummer, I paid 30$ to recieve nothing at all. I got scammed twice on ebay this month... Im so sad, I need a hug... :'(

wow, what a total jerk!! i hope you get your money back.
smiles.gif

cyens

I kept all his email, including the email with a picture of the package that got returned to him with the right adress on it. It doesnt even look shipped.

It so anoying that he keeps on acusing me of giving the wrong adress to paypal, I got a parcel with the same adress yesterday dammit!!!

there a lot of email, but I hate when a sellers with a lot of feedbacks is like: " if you negative me, I'll negative you. " Because on me its a hudge deal with only 20 feedbacks, but him, its like a needle in a hay stack...

cyens

Good news, he decided to send it to me if I paid 2$ for register mail with tracking number....
( after I filed a claim )

I hope these brushes are worth the fuss.....

bai_xue

Funny how he changed his tune after you filed a claim! I'm glad everything's going to work out for you.

lovejam

I absolutely hate eBayers who leave negative feedback as a way of retaliating against a person who gave *them* negative feedback.

UPDATE: Tried the blush and powder brushes. After one use, so many hairs came out that I can't use them again. I had a feeling these brushes would reflect their pricetag, but I didn't know they'd suck *this* much.

It's okay. I'll just save money by not buying any makeup for a few months, and then I'll spend whatever I saved on as many *good* brushes as I can get.

Eye<3Colour

sorry your brushes didnt turn out the way you wanted them to. the set i got about a year ago were awesome, but they may have been a diff hair and quality.

cyens

Ok after all that fuss... ( that got deleted: my item was returned, file a claim then reviece them )

Those brushes are great actually... ( yes the mascara won, brow brush, conceler brush and sponge tip sucks though but it doesn count )

They are realy good and I would recomend them to anyone who want to start a kit of brushes for ULTRA cheap

smellyocheese

my friends and I decided to order the kabuki brushes.... they're definitely soft, full and dense but there was a major problem with quality control. My friend's kabuki bled ALOT!. I was turning the water green. Mine on the other hand didn't bleed too much but it was shedding worse than my dog! and tuffs of hair would come out. It has gotten better but it's still shedding. My other friend's kabuki hasn't arrive yet and we're gonna see how hers turn out.

On the plus side, the case is very cute. the color of the handles are great too. I got the red one and the handle was a beautiful metallic red. and of course, it's really dense and full which was what I was looking for so great for buffing mineral foundation.

It's not very expensive so it's probably worth the try... but I'm still considering getting a different kabuki

P1000539.JPG