Bunch of FOTDs! Pic heavy

chipmunkvoice

omg can i just say youre absolutely BEEEEAUTIFUL
your skin is flawless... your lips are gorgeous... the makeup - perfection
............................................ im starting to feel ugly looking at your stunning photos haha:notworthy: but having said that, i would looooooooove to see more
winks.gif

Showgirl

bloody hell these are amazing!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...ombie/Myth.jpg

is my fave. I love you with the reddish curly hair, and Myth looks fabulous on ya! I wish I could pull that lipstick off, I'm jealous!!

I'd love to know what you used on your lips in this one, please, too? It looks like strawberry jelly (but in a good way, lol!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8.../roseredo2.jpg
You also look as if you're having a "I vont to be alone!" Marlene Dietrich moment or something, lol!

And I'm also curious as to what face products (foundation, concealer) etc you use to get such a fabulous finish?

I'm going to send these to my boyfriend for inspiration if you don't mind? He's always trying for a very "girly" look with his makeup (does the whole Gothic Lolita frills n petticoats thang) but has a tendency to wear strong, thick layers of a single colour (purple, red, hot pink) from lashline right up to brow, he always says that inspiration pictures of female makeup I show him don't really help as the whole eye area dimensions are very different for a guy than for a gal (I think he's right, too - I think the browline tends to be a lot lower or something), but perhaps with these he might be convinced that softer and more blended can really work?

These are all gorgeous and I look forward to seeing lots more in the future!

Sho x

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showgirl
[Myth] is my fave. I love you with the reddish curly hair, and Myth looks fabulous on ya! I wish I could pull that lipstick off, I'm jealous!!

I'd love to know what you used on your lips in this one, please, too? It looks like strawberry jelly (but in a good way, lol!)

And I'm also curious as to what face products (foundation, concealer) etc you use to get such a fabulous finish?

I'm going to send these to my boyfriend for inspiration if you don't mind?

Thank you! Actually in the "Myth" one, it is not named that for Myth lipstick, it is actually named after Mythology eyeshadow. The lipstick is Hue and I have since stopped using Glazes because I dislike the finish of them. Since I haven't used it in a while, I do not recall if that is just the general finish, or if it has lipglass over it, I'm sorry!

For face I use:
Moisturizer (by St Ives and sometimes MAC Oil Control, or Moisture Fix, if I'm especially oily or dry that day)
Prep + Prime Face
Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15
Studio Tech (only in some areas)
Finish with Studio Fix Powder/Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder/Milani Even-Tone Powder Foundation (just depending if I want a less-powder look or a more powder look).

=D Hope that helps you! And go ahead, share away. If you want more pics, just look on my myspace.

QTAllStarGurl

The fourth and the eighth are my absolute fave!!! omg and i love the black tips on ur nails..ur so prettty!! im jealous
ssad.gif

Suzyn

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

My fave is halloweenie. I just love BLUE!! I can't wait for C Shock so I can get that blue lipstick. What eyeshadows and lipstuff did you use in that one?

Again, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Im in luv with your skillzzz!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzyn
Absolutely AMAZING!!!

My fave is halloweenie. I just love BLUE!! I can't wait for C Shock so I can get that blue lipstick. What eyeshadows and lipstuff did you use in that one?

Again, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Im in luv with your skillzzz!

Thank you so much! For Halloweenie I used:
Eyes:
Bare Canvas Paint
Gesso Eyeshadow
Electric Eel Eyeshadow
Sea Me Shadestick
Black Tied Eyeshadow
Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner
False lashes from Wal-mart
Lips:
Sea Me Shadestick
Clear Lipglass

=D

star1692

I think you look absolutely amazing in every single pics ! You're totally gorgeous and have such amazing features. Your lips are to die for! and the eyes are amazing with your make up skills.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Thanks so much everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
i came back to look hehe coz ir pics are so good. im taking inspiration
greengrin.gif

Aw lol! Thank you, hope I can help you! =D

duch3ss25

You are sooo gorgeous and extremely talented. Love all the makeup, can't choose my favorite. And can I say, your skin is to die for! I'm gawking at my screen right now and I'm very jealous!!

lazytolove

Gosh, beautiful makeup.... beautiful skin....I love watching your photos. I like face expression in the photos, you look like a model =]

nickaboo

my jaw literally dropped when i started looking at your pics. your technique is amazing, it's just perfect! if you don't mind, i'm going to c&p some of the looks onto my computer for inspiration. let me know if that's not ok xx

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickaboo
my jaw literally dropped when i started looking at your pics. your technique is amazing, it's just perfect! if you don't mind, i'm going to c&p some of the looks onto my computer for inspiration. let me know if that's not ok xx

No, go ahead! I'm flattered. =)

capspock

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Bump - No more opinions, compliments & criticisms? Please?

Ok, you want it, you get it... I will be very sincere. You have amazing talent, great taste and skills, etc, etc... on the top of that you know you are beautiful... you don't need that amount of photoshop. A little is ok. Too much makes everything looks like plastic and artificial... some may think that is "flawless skin", but come on... most people nowadays just know it isn't.
winks.gif

tricky

What did you use on your lips in "Whatbeforeedit"? It's amazing!

You have such great talent & beauty! I'm jealous!
heart2.gif