Bunch of FOTDs! Pic heavy

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky
What did you use on your lips in "Whatbeforeedit"? It's amazing!

You have such great talent & beauty! I'm jealous!
heart2.gif

"Whatbeforeedit" is the unedited version of this:

Whatedit.jpg

I believe I used Wet & Wild: Fantasy Makers black lipstick, as well as clear glass.

And here's a new picture!

TakeWingedit.jpg

TakeWing3.jpg

Here's one from last summer:

807151193_l.jpg

MAC_Whore

You are really talented. Do you aspire to be a professional MA? Are you now? You should be. Great blending, technique and a super steady hand with the eyeliner. I'm impressed! Are you in the US?

capspock

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny

807151193_l.jpg

DAMN!!!
eyelove.gif

You have enough style and the perfect face to be part of that crazy bunch who used to hang out in Warhol's "Factory" in the sixties and seventies!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
You are really talented. Do you aspire to be a professional MA? Are you now? You should be. Great blending, technique and a super steady hand with the eyeliner. I'm impressed! Are you in the US?

Thank you my dear MAC Whore.

I am not a professional makeup artist, though I do aspire to be! I am sooo close to getting hired permanently for MAC. I hope to move to New York city or something someday so I can get better makeup related work. Connecticut just isn't the place for it seriously. I am in the US, Connecticut to be exact. =)

NaturalSister19

BunnyBunnyBunny;

Quote Mac_Whore:

"You are really talented. Do you aspire to be a professional MA? Are you now? You should be. Great blending, technique and a super steady hand with the eyeliner."

cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
I told you, everybody sees it!

Pack your train case baby and haul your A** to NYC and get to those agencies I messaged you!!!!!!!

type.gif
Jennifer James | MUA

triccc

I hope you will be posting lots of FOTDs!! I love every single look!

I wish I had your talent!!

triccc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny

Here's one from last summer:

807151193_l.jpg

yup, i want to steal your clothes now too.

a914butterfly

you are so freakin talented and so hot!!! you put me to shame!! you are so skilled and talented the way you do your makeup and not afriad to try anything different. i only wish that one day i could be atleast half as talented as you!! you are HOT!!!! PS- im in yonkers, NY we are practically neighbors and you should move to NY cause you do have what it takes- that's for sure!!

frocher

You are so talented, I would love to get a makeover from you. I love the way you do your eyes.

MarieLisa_Smile

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a Specktra forums,
And I don't know what to do, but to tell you
You're beautiful And have flawless skin
lmao.gif

you likes?
wavey.gif

PBunnieP

WOW you are amazing! I've always been into guys with the standard scruff and "standard masculine traits" but you have just completely WON ME OVER! YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! I think you've just inspired me to do some paintings [I'm studying to be fashion designer as well!]. You are very Galliano-esque.

From one of your replies you mentioned that you use BOTH the Studio Fix Fluid and Studio Fix. Which one is your preference if only one? I'm not really into the liquids (the thickness scares me) but I've heard lots of people have had problems with Fix (powder) from breakouts etc. Whats your take?

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMcQueen
Wow great job on all of them. You remind me of Jeffree Star. You could almost pass for him.<3

Lol... thanks, maybe! ^__^;

MissDiva

for real your eyes are to die for.just sooo pretty and you do your makeup with precision.its almost like perfection!
please do a tutorial
wow i wish i could do my eye makeup just like dat

Jenlai

Yay!!! I love your pictures! Hot hot hot!!!

My favorites are the zombie one, the smolder one, and the sizzzzzzze one!!!

Thanks for sharing
smiles.gif