Chanel 2014 Jardin de Camélias Makeup Collection

elegant-one

For sure, and I would kill for her hair...or yours!
smiles.gif

So are you going to give Fleurie a try or no?
I kind of want to. I just can't decide how it would look on me.

I would give you my hair
girlhaha.gif
friends.gif

peanut

Has anyone ordered Pink Pivoine gloss? I'm so tempted by this! I usually like a little warm in my pink and because it has no shimmer, it's calling my name. "Koren, buy me; you know you want me."

Winthrop44

I ordered Rosace but it was sooooo sheer that it was invisible on me. I wonder if Pink Pivoine would show up better?

Bonitinha

I would love to see "Amy" show a lipstick instead of her 20 something daughter... it's more credible for a mature woman to see other mature women use a product imo. It's like fashion.. when you see a 15 year old model, would you seriously want to wear what she wears -- or wear it the same way.
It would be awesome to see pics of Amy -- I'm sure she is gorgeous, too. I look at my oldest daughter and everything (clothes, makeup) looks adorable on her -- so I can see where she is coming from in that respect, too ;)

prplhrt21

I'm convinced that Chanel labeled the wrong lipstick as Fleurie and sent it to me, lol. It looks really pink on everyone else! I am going to aNordies this weekend, so I am going to check at the counter to swatch another one :)

It would be awesome to see pics of Amy -- I'm sure she is gorgeous, too. I look at my oldest daughter and everything (clothes, makeup) looks adorable on her -- so I can see where she is coming from in that respect, too ;)
I thought this collection was online only?

Winthrop44

Michelle, maybe you should try reordering. I got Fleurie and Charmeuse today. On me Fleurie is definitely a cool pink. It looks like Sabrina's swatch on my skin and my pigmented lips. Could also be a skintone thing since you are cool and I am warm. Charmeuse is a peachy beige nude on me, again looks just like Sabrina's swatch, and I can see what Cafemakeup meant when she compared it to Tom Ford Pink Dune (although I prefer the TF).

elegant-one

Michelle, maybe you should try reordering. I got Fleurie and Charmeuse today. On me Fleurie is definitely a cool pink. It looks like Sabrina's swatch on my skin and my pigmented lips. Could also be a skintone thing since you are cool and I am warm. Charmeuse is a peachy beige nude on me, again looks just like Sabrina's swatch, and I can see what Cafemakeup meant when she compared it to Tom Ford Pink Dune (although I prefer the TF).
greengrin.gif
Should I get Fleurie? Do you love it on?

Winthrop44

Well, I do love it on me, but I think you might find it boring? I'm not sure You can pull off all those brighter, bluer pinks that I can't. Sabrina's description of this one as a "soft bright pink with fuchsia sparkles" is very accurate. It's sort of a hint of fuchsia for wimps like me.

elegant-one

Well, I do love it on me, but I think you might find it boring? I'm not sure You can pull off all those brighter, bluer pinks that I can't. Sabrina's description of this one as a "soft bright pink with fuchsia sparkles" is very accurate. It's sort of a hint of fuchsia for wimps like me.
amuse.gif
girlhaha.gif
It sounds really everyday lovely.

kittkat

You could also do a chat or call Nordies customer service. They have been so helpful for in tracking down products. They still will not charge you shipping. Once I was just looking for a LE nail polish that was sold out online. They found it and honored their online special offer for me. I hope you find one. It looks so pretty.
Thank you I took your advice and called Nordies customer service, and got this super nice guy who check and found Belladonna for me somewhere in Maryland and its being ship to me (free shipping) in Texas on Monday ......so happy
cheerleader.gif

shadowaddict

:bouquet: I'm so glad to hear they were able to locate it for you. Their cs is what keeps me a loyal customer. Of course like all places they have some duds. I've only encountered one of those in the store though. Needless to say they lose my sales?

kittkat

Of course like all places they have some duds. I've only encountered one of those in the store though. Needless to say they lose my sales?
I know what you mean, I lucked out on the second call and I am glad that I called again because the first time I got a girl who put me on hold then transferred to someone who tried to sell me a Nars highlighter which I already owned. I waited a few days and got the sweetest guy who put me on hold and came back several times to the line to let me know he was still checking ...when he found it I swear he was more excited then I was.

I really should have gotten his name to write a nice note to his supervisor
sigh.gif
but he transferred to the Maryland SA that I didn't get the chance.

Medgal07

ssad.gif

I've been so busy that I haven't even had time to order it. Thanks babe! So, is Chanel.com restocking this collection or not?
I hope so---it's not like they had to stock their sellers because it was theirs exclusively! The last time I checked the site it was down for "maintenance."

User38

I hope so---it's not like they had to stock their sellers because it was theirs exclusively! The last time I checked the site it was down for "maintenance."
The Chanel site is "down" for maintenance.. roflmao
lol.gif

how strange is that?
rofl.gif