Chanel 2014 Jardin de Camélias Makeup Collection

Bonitinha

Michelle, maybe you should try reordering. I got Fleurie and Charmeuse today. On me Fleurie is definitely a cool pink. It looks like Sabrina's swatch on my skin and my pigmented lips. Could also be a skintone thing since you are cool and I am warm. Charmeuse is a peachy beige nude on me, again looks just like Sabrina's swatch, and I can see what Cafemakeup meant when she compared it to Tom Ford Pink Dune (although I prefer the TF).
So interesting! I wonder if I really did get a mislabeled one -- in my arm swatch it definitely looked coral/orange. I love how cool toned it looked on Sabrina. But then again -- I do have a gazillion cool toned pink lippies ;)

Timmi

Hi there! New member here. Anybody knows where I can get RA Fleurie and JC Sakura? They're sold out at chanel.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

vaisforluvrs

Hi there! New member here. Anybody knows where I can get RA Fleurie and JC Sakura? They're sold out at chanel.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
This collection was a chanel.com exclusive so you would have to check the clearance bin or auction sites.

cheburaha

This collection will be available in Canada at the Bay department store sometime in May. So, you might want to ask someone to get the items for you.

Timmi

This collection will be available in Canada at the Bay department store sometime in May. So, you might want to ask someone to get the items for you.
Thank you. Valuable information indeed.

Oh, I didn't introduce myself properly. I'm Timmi and I'm a Chanel addict. :) I just started getting into make-up this year (mid 30's, late bloomer on makeup) and I love anything Chanel so of course, I gravitated towards Chanel. So glad I found this forum.

Medgal07

I believe those were exclusive to Chanel.com-----and they did sell out fast! It would be nice if they resurrected them via wide distribution.

MissTania

Thank you so much for the information! I have a friend in Canada atm, so I might be able to grab Sakura! This has given me hope it may even be available in Australia in future- I will be calling Chanel head office to see what the deal is!

cheburaha

Thank you so much for the information! I have a friend in Canada atm, so I might be able to grab Sakura! This has given me hope it may even be available in Australia in future- I will be calling Chanel head office to see what the deal is!
I will let you know when the collection is in stores!

Timmi

I called the Bay store and the Chanel Vancouver boutique and unfortunately, they don't ship to the U.S. Oh well, lesson learned. I have to act fast if it's a chanel.com exclusive. I'll probably get the illuminating powder since that'' still available online.
Enjoy your purchases ladies.
smiles.gif

Medgal07

I called the Bay store and the Chanel Vancouver boutique and unfortunately, they don't ship to the U.S. Oh well, lesson learned. I have to act fast if it's a chanel.com exclusive. I'll probably get the illuminating powder since that'' still available online.
Enjoy your purchases ladies.
smiles.gif
Oh bummer Timmi. Perhaps there will be another release at some point since it did so well.
I passed on the highlighter. I'm surprised they're still available.

cheburaha

@MissTania - Le Blanc collection is in stores in Canada (The Bay), so if you have someone to get it for you, it's the right time to do it now! I could ask my friend (she is a SA for Chanel there) to buy whatever is it you want, but I am not sure when is the next time I am in Toronto to pick it up and ship to you.

MissTania

@MissTania - Le Blanc collection is in stores in Canada (The Bay), so if you have someone to get it for you, it's the right time to do it now! I could ask my friend (she is a SA for Chanel there) to buy whatever is it you want, but I am not sure when is the next time I am in Toronto to pick it up and ship to you.
Thank you so much, that is so very kind of you!!!
bouquet.gif

Thankfully, it will be coming to Australia, and I am on the waiting list and the SA said that will guarantee I get it.

If I can ever assist you from Australia, message me :)
type.gif

drinkup.gif

cheburaha

Thank you so much, that is so very kind of you!!!
bouquet.gif

Thankfully, it will be coming to Australia, and I am on the waiting list and the SA said that will guarantee I get it.

If I can ever assist you from Australia, message me :)
type.gif

drinkup.gif
You are welcome! And thank you - I might indeed make use of your kind offer!
pompom.gif

delicatewhimsy

Excited to have found the elusive Sakura in a blog sale! Keep your eye on the ads in muabs.com, I was able to get Cosmic nail polish from a seller there too
64fbf308_image.jpeg

MissTania

That's great---both are amazing products to have. ENJOY!

It's fantastic MissTania!!! How are you?
wavey.gif
Howdy Medgal, I have been abit under the weather hence my absence, but am getting better. How have you been?

I'm so behind on trying out my new stuff, I need to try the Dior My Lady blushes still! Are you getting through that massive haul still?
pretty.gif

I did a skincare order though, realised I needed to pick up my game there lol.

I'm eyeing Guerlain Terra Tropica...I think it would work better on me than Sun Celeb which might be abit dark. I will have to pop over to the Guerlain thread!