Chanel Avant Premiere de Chanel - Collection for Summer 2013

ohheyitsval

Hello everyone! I found this information online today.
New lipsticks and new nail polishes, including a repromote from the FNO Les Twin-Sets de Chanel!

Edit: the rouge coco shine lipsticks are in a brand new formula!
Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick

• # 77 Ingenue – gold beige​
  • # 78 Interlude – coral peach​
  • # 79 Saga – a cool pink (Limited Edition)​
  • # 80 Suspense – pearl fuchsia​
  • # 81 Fiction – pomegranate red​
  • # 82 Synopsis – brown rose​
  • # 83 Scenario – reddish brown​
  • # 84 Dialogue – deep red​
Rouge Coco Lipstick

• # 48 Sentiment – natural beige (New)​
  • # 49 Liaison – soft pink (New)​
  • # 51 On Ce Soir – plum-brown (New)​
  • # 52 Grace – copper redwood (New)​
  • # 53 Amant – orange red / orange red (New)​
  • # 54 Le Baiser – sparkling pink (New)​
Le Vernis

• # 575 Starlet – peachy pink (Limited Edition)​
  • #579 Paparazzi – plum-brown​
  • #581 Cinema – orange red​
  • #599 Provocation – plum purple​
Info is from http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/01/chanel-summer-2013-avant-premiere-de-chanel-collection-sneak-peek-preliminary-info.html
There is a picture in the link, but that is from the Summer collection with the colored mascaras, so I didn't include it in this post. Hope I did this right, this is my first time posting a thread.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
New formula?
cry.gif
Not too happy about that since I love them. It's my favourite lipstick formula.

Miss QQ

I may pick up Interlude, and I'm also interested in Saga RCS, Le Baiser RC and Starlet nail polish!

sweetscent

I may pick up Interlude, and I'm also interested in Saga RCS, Le Baiser RC and Starlet nail polish!
I'd strongly recommend you to buy. i love Interlude and it's such a light summary shade and last longer than usual, perhaps my mind is playing a role in that too.

ohheyitsval

More info and promo pics!!!
The new palette of Rouge Coco and Rouge Coco Shine brings new shades with 30% more pigmented than the old semi-sheer colors, not to mention a plus of hydration so your lips will feel smooth, soft and silky.
International Launch Date – April 2013 at Sephora, Douglas, Marionnaud and @chanel.com

Info from: http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/02/chanel-spring-summer-2013-avant-premiere-de-chanel-collection-info-promo-photos.html

Rads

I want soooooooooooooooo many of these!!! Thanks for the link and photos...sighhhh.. Chanel kills my wallet every other month :|

Quote:
More info and promo pics!!!
The new palette of Rouge Coco and Rouge Coco Shine brings new shades with 30% more pigmented than the old semi-sheer colors, not to mention a plus of hydration so your lips will feel smooth, soft and silky.
International Launch Date – April 2013 at Sephora, Douglas, Marionnaud and @chanel.com

Info from: http://www.chicprofile.com/2013/02/chanel-spring-summer-2013-avant-premiere-de-chanel-collection-info-promo-photos.html

Monsy

Ughhh why do they have to change everything and mess up the product? not everyone wants full coverage lipstick. I was buying it because it's sheer and glossy.

Winthrop44

I doubt they'll really be full coverage. Alot (especially the LE ones) provided essentially no color on the lips. All I ever heard people say was that they weren't paying that price for clear balm, and many also said they were drying, so I guess this is the response. Hopefully the new ones will be like the more pigmented current ones - still somewhat sheer and glossy but you can tell you're wearing them!

sweetscent

Ughhh why do they have to change everything and mess up the product? not everyone wants full coverage lipstick. I was buying it because it's sheer and glossy.
it's still glossy and as not much as pigmented as RC or RA at all. It stays longer yet hydrated enough.

sungelly87

I just bought RCS I'm Boy! I'm gonna have to get Interlude and Saga I think! Plus there's the summer collection one called Pygmalion

shontay07108

The pigmentation on Boy and Sari d'eau RCS is wonderful on my pigmented lips. I don't know about the other colors. I'm excited to try at least one of the new shades. Probably Ingenue, the gold beige shade. I could use a shade like that.