Chanel Avant Premiere de Chanel - Collection for Summer 2013

Dominique33

So this is the collection that has launched at my counters. We only got 4 RC, 6 RCS and all 4 nail polishes. Starlet is gorgeous, the micro shimmers are very beautiful but hardly visible unless under direct light.
We have 6 RC here : Amant, le Baiser, Ce soir, Liaison, Sentiment and Grâce. I picked up Liaison and Sentiment, both very pretty. They are all permanent, I don't know you have 4 RC and not 6.
8 new Coco Shine and 4 nail polishes. I picked up Cinéma because it's a true red, Starlet is very pretty too, yes really micro shimmer in it hardly visible under the Sephora light !

Miss QQ

Collection Avant-Première de Chanel: Starlet, Paparazzi, Cinema & Provocation Nail Polish

http://retailtherapy.onsugar.com/Collection-Avant-Premire-de-Chanel-Starlet-Paparazzi-Cinema-Provocation-29380495
Agree with the blogger, Cinema applies brighter than it looks in the bottle. It is a bright but soft (not intense) red on me.

I guess Chanel thinks that the Asia market doesn't need some of the RCS and RC, so we got 2 less each. But we had 2 new RCS in the Le Blanc collection.

winthrop - Are you getting Starlet? I'm still considering getting it, or Dior Spring Ball. Spring Ball is more glittery and slightly lighter (peachier).

Dominique33

Cinéma is exactly as you said : bright but not intense ( compared to other red polishes ), it's what I call a slighly ( a touch of ) burnt red, it's really easily wearable. I am wearing it right now on toes, it's a perfect shade for every season.

Miss QQ

I'm not sure yet...maybe. Did you get Cinema?
I didn't get it. I don't like bright red nail polishes, but Cinema is a good start because it isn't intense. I still love Pirate though I haven't been wearing it a lot because it feels more fall/winter.

urbis

Hi , I am new to this forum, this is my third post.
do you like this collection? I have mixed feelings towards it: the lipstick seem great but the colours of tue laques are so gloomy ... it would have a nice pre fall collection, but in may is a little bit disappointing

katred

Specktra Bestie
do you like this collection? I have mixed feelings towards it: the lipstick seem great but the colours of tue laques are so gloomy ... it would have a nice pre fall collection, but in may is a little bit disappointing
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

I haven't seen the collection in person yet, but I do think the shades are extremely pretty. I can see why people would find them more Fall-like though (Fall collections are always my favourites). The Summer collection looks much more "in season", however, so I don't think you'll want for bright, cheery shades there!

urbis

the spring 2013 vernises fitted much more the seasonality, but really this avant premiere is disapponting.
on the contrary the lipsticks are nice

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Are there more swatches of Saga somewhere? I'm thinking about getting it, but I'm still unsure if I would like the new more pigmented formula.

Caise

I bought today Coco Shine #80 Suspense and Ruge Coco #54 Le Baiser - both very pretty:)

Dominique33

The collection is very pretty. It's bright, not gloomy at all I think. Pink, vivid reds, plum shades and soft peachy beige colours but not sure that you have the whole collection ( 8 Coco Shine, 6 Rouges Coco and 4 nail polishes ) ?

urbis

of course I'm not that wealthy .
I picked the four vernis, because I collect Les Vernis, but I feel somehow deceived by the name: to me, a colection inspired to cinema should have more brilliant and brighter ... mybe like the Dior quartet of enameils?
the lipstick seem fine, presently I am testin' a sample of four shades - suspense saga le baiser and montecarlo.

urbis

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
And sorry I forgot, welcome !
thanks, it's very nice .
I confess I've lurking for many weeks, but now i feel I must contribute, at least in the Chanel section since I am a Chanel make up addict.
This forum is an amazing source of news

Miss QQ

^^ Welcome to the Chanel thread!

Oddly, I found the collection pre-fall too, although the promo pic actually has a pool in the background. I feel the cinema-inspiration seem to be like an Oscar red carpet event, safe, classic but glamarous shades, for all the lipsticks and nail polishes. Dior quartet of nail polishes though, is a great spring to summer selection and gives a 'fun' vibe, which goes together with the Dior Addict lipgloss.

katred

Specktra Bestie
^^ Welcome to the Chanel thread!

Oddly, I found the collection pre-fall too, although the promo pic actually has a pool in the background. I feel the cinema-inspiration seem to be like an Oscar red carpet event, safe, classic but glamarous shades, for all the lipsticks and nail polishes. Dior quartet of nail polishes though, is a great spring to summer selection and gives a 'fun' vibe, which goes together with the Dior Addict lipgloss.
I saw this collection for the first time today, although I was in a hurry. As I expected, I really liked the berry-type shades, although I can't justify buying any more of them. The new RC shades are nice as well, although those really do look like muted Fall tones rather than Spring or Summer.

Rads

Paparazzi, Starlet, Provocation, and Cinema nail polishes - swatches

http://retailtherapy.onsugar.com/Collection-Avant-Premi%C3%A8re-de-Chanel-Starlet-Paparazzi-Cinema-Provocation-29380495

Miss QQ

I have to look at Suspense again, if my counter has this colour. I swatched Le Baiser RC again and it is a gorgeous pink!

Winthrop44

Is Le Basier very shimmery Miss QQ? I notice the description says "sparkling". Did you see/like the soft pink one, Liaison?