Chanel Fall 2011

Miss QQ

Wow new lipstick RA Velvet? This is exciting! And wonder how the gold JC compares to Gold Fever. From the pic it looks more pigmented, as Gold Fever is more of a highlighter.

Shypo

Yes, I'm wondering if this is part of that Byzantine collection - there was supposed to be a gold JC and a LE (REALLY limited, like only 1500) quad. I'd like to know what the Topkapi quad is about though.......if it's not the gold one. The gold one sounds like it might be Chanel Lumieres Byzantine Palette.

http://www.chicprofile.com/2010/12/chanel-byzancebyzantine-collection-for-fall-2011-lumieres-byzantine-palette-sneak-peek.html

I'm interested in the velvet RA for sure, but not so much the rest of the gold collection.......

JennsJewelz

OMG, the model looks so gorgeous in these pics!! I love the hair and accessories :) A velvet texture is definitely intriguing...

Yes, I'm wondering if this is part of that Byzantine collection - there was supposed to be a gold JC and a LE (REALLY limited, like only 1500) quad. I'd like to know what the Topkapi quad is about though.......if it's not the gold one. The gold one sounds like it might be Chanel Lumieres Byzantine Palette.

http://www.chicprofile.com/2010/12/chanel-byzancebyzantine-collection-for-fall-2011-lumieres-byzantine-palette-sneak-peek.html

I'm interested in the velvet RA for sure, but not so much the rest of the gold collection.......

2browneyes

It's such a pretty season in general....all those lovely warm colors....then add gorgeous makeup trends....wonderful!

Honey&LemonGirl

http://cafemakeup.com/2011/03/chanel-makeup/

Pictures of the long-awaited cream pots! I love their cute little Chanel logos on the lid, like super luxe MUFE Aqua Creams.
girlhaha.gif

Also, check out the new polish! It looks like a warmer version of Black Pearl.

User38

wavey.gif
to all the Chanel Ratonas!

School's out !!
yahoo.gif
and ready to rock !!

lots of news -- bbbl.. going to rest as I got in a day ahead of time with a nasty head cold.. grrr

elegant-one

The model shots look fantastic! I love the pic under the 'Instantly Iconic' heading. Those shadows look divine

User38

INSANITY !!!
cheerleader.gif

Long live insanity..

(((Hugs)))
friends.gif
to the Chanel Ratonas !!

going to nap for a while to recharge my cerebellum as it is on different time zone from my body
ohboy.gif

Camnagem

Welcome home HG!!! Feel better soon! I love it when we're all here...it feels like this:

th_ymca.gif
<---- (I totally wanna be the motorcycle cop guy with the shades on!)

I love the look of that nail polish! I agree that it looks like a warmer, more greenish Black Pearl type shade. LOVE it already! I'm not sure how I feel about the cream eye stuff, but I'm really interested in hearing more about them.

What I'm really hoping for is a really special highlighter. Something more dramatic and less day wearable for those rare moments I get to be fancy Meg! Maybe something like that will come out in the Fall or Holiday? I can dream!

elegant-one

INSANITY !!!
cheerleader.gif

Long live insanity..

(((Hugs)))
friends.gif
to the Chanel Ratonas !!

going to nap for a while to recharge my cerebellum as it is on different time zone from my body
ohboy.gif

lol.gif
greengrin.gif

Ahhh, so nice that you're back....someone needs to entertain me.

More Chanel.....the thought of Fall right now is like
blah.gif

RedVelvetX

Feel better HG
bouquet.gif

Love how the cream shadows look like, hope they have good staying power.
In the picture, where the model is looking at herself in the compact, do you think that's the new nail polish she has on?