Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 2014 Eye Collection

nanluvsbutee

Okay, well I've stalked these threads long enough without commenting (so that you all can actually hear me...LOL) -- so here is my first post! First of all, I would love to say how much I love this online community of the beauty-obsessed! Of course, as you all already know, NO ONE around me quite understands my devotion to collecting cosmetics -- it has certainly become my "stamp collection" during the last few years.

And of course you guys don't help (in a good way, though, I promise!). As such, I'm here to report that I've managed to restrain myself on this e/s collection, having recently picked up Poesie and Gabrielle!

Is there a thread around that is simply sharing what folks have recently hauled, collectively - in a list format? If not, there should be! :)

So happy to finally be participating in the joy, anticipation and excitement over new collections with everyone!

IHughes

I may be picking up Chanel Poesie, it's just been released here and it costs 54 dollars which is quite good for such a high quality quad! I don't think I can resist...I think I will purchase it!!

Medgal07

I had to get a backup-- this is the first LE product I've actually done that for!
No shade from me----I agree that Poésoe really is just that special.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Okay, well I've stalked these threads long enough without commenting (so that you all can actually hear me...LOL) -- so here is my first post! First of all, I would love to say how much I love this online community of the beauty-obsessed! Of course, as you all already know, NO ONE around me quite understands my devotion to collecting cosmetics -- it has certainly become my "stamp collection" during the last few years.

And of course you guys don't help (in a good way, though, I promise!). As such, I'm here to report that I've managed to restrain myself on this e/s collection, having recently picked up Poesie and Gabrielle!

Is there a thread around that is simply sharing what folks have recently hauled, collectively - in a list format? If not, there should be! :)

So happy to finally be participating in the joy, anticipation and excitement over new collections with everyone!
Awwww. I get it Nanluvsbutee!!!
th_hello.gif
and WELCOME!!!! Congrats on Poésie & Gabrielle---I love both! It's fun sharing what you've hauled and hearing what others are passionate about at the moment. Foe me, the advantage of going to product specific threads is meeting more people and hearing multiple perspectives on products, as well as, hearing about new products that might not have been on my radar screen. I so love that----my wallet, not so much!!!
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I may be picking up Chanel Poesie, it's just been released here and it costs 54 dollars which is quite good for such a high quality quad! I don't think I can resist...I think I will purchase it!!
I think you'll love it IHughes
eyelove.gif

Icecaramellatte

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
I love Poesie and Gabrielle. Great choices.

As much as I love these, I don't know what happened to my plan to buy one a month. I think with all the new collection releases and now holiday, my plan went out the window. I thinking now I need to get a new quad. Not sure of my next pick. I have Venetien too.

nanluvsbutee

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
I love Poesie and Gabrielle. Great choices.

As much as I love these, I don't know what happened to my plan to buy one a month. I think with all the new collection releases and now holiday, my plan went out the window. I thinking now I need to get a new quad. Not sure of my next pick. I have Venetien too.
Don't I know it! My holiday "wantitneeditinmylife" list is quickly growing!
thud.gif

Natyk

I stopped today by the local Chanel counter and found out they have several Poesie in stock. I was shocked!!! Apparently they didn't have tester of Poesie when eye shadows went for sale and so everyone assumed Poesie is sold out. Needless to say they still dont have tester out! LOL! So ladies, if anyone is still looking please PM me and I will be happy to provide you with the SA contact info.

Medgal07

I stopped today by the local Chanel counter and found out they have several Poesie in stock. I was shocked!!! Apparently they didn't have tester of Poesie when eye shadows went for sale and so everyone assumed Poesie is sold out. Needless to say they still dont have tester out! LOL! So ladies, if anyone is still looking please PM me and I will be happy to provide you with the SA contact info.
How crazy is that??? And kinda funny at the same time!!!

awickedshape

Tisse Vénitien :)
0eb89d20_20150115_162733.jpeg
I'm excited to wear it. I have my outfit for work tomorrow set out...might wear it with my dress and white sweater lol
27ae6ecf_20150115_164400.jpeg