Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 2014 Eye Collection

meleftie

I did this look with Tissé Vénitien today, I really like the texture of these shadows and how they look so smoky and metallic
ce90d69d_image.jpeg
Very Pretty - wish I had that much control of my liquid eyeliner to get such a nice line!

Bonitinha

I'm really sad that I missed out on Poesie. I have a thing for neutral shadows and didn't think I needed another quad. But then I realized that I do need it and it is sold out everywhere
cry.gif
If anyone sees it at your local Nordies or wherever, please let me know and I will try to call and have it shipped :) I will still order Rivoli in the meantime :)

sarabeautime

I'm really sad that I missed out on Poesie. I have a thing for neutral shadows and didn't think I needed another quad. But then I realized that I do need it and it is sold out everywhere
cry.gif
If anyone sees it at your local Nordies or wherever, please let me know and I will try to call and have it shipped :) I will still order Rivoli in the meantime :)
That one is available everywhere in Europe at the moment,
I would like to help but I am travelling just in 3 days, maybe someone else around here can help you full fill your longing for Poesie.

urbis

That one is available everywhere in Europe at the moment, I would like to help but I am travelling just in 3 days, maybe someone else around here can help you full fill your longing for Poesie.
Sara, I'm really confused: will Poesie be available in eu? I thought it was a us exclusive ...

urbis

So, no repromote of mystic eyes? I hope that particular quad won'y go axed, it's an alla time fave. By the way, I am so happy we'll get poesie after reading all these positive review

Winthrop44

cry.gif
Michelle, did you already ask Nordies, Neimans, Saks to do store searches? Just call your closest store and ask them to do that if you haven't already. Also if you just call Nordstrom online they may be able to put you directly in contact with a store that has it.

sugarberry

cry.gif
I'm pretty sure Nordstrom at Valley Fair Mall has quite a few left. Hardly anyone even knew about that because the tester wasn't part of the display.

Absolutely not---I have 7 of these palettes, including Poésie.
girlhaha.gif
But who am I kidding---if Poésie were still available I might consider it. It would be nice of Chanel made Poésie permanent too.

I had to get a backup-- this is the first LE product I've actually done that for!

Bonitinha

So I did track down Poesie today and it is being shipped
yahoo.gif

But then I came across this pic of Poesie paired with Viva on the lips, and now I need Viva, too (ha). I'm sure this link has been posted, but it made me so excited to finally get my hands on Poesie :)

http://www.bellachique.be/2014/08/chanel-les-4-ombres-in-poesie/

sugarberry

So I did track down Poesie today and it is being shipped
yahoo.gif

But then I came across this pic of Poesie paired with Viva on the lips, and now I need Viva, too (ha). I'm sure this link has been posted, but it made me so excited to finally get my hands on Poesie :)

http://www.bellachique.be/2014/08/chanel-les-4-ombres-in-poesie/
Enjoy!! I still have a love hate relationship with my quad! I think I've actually flattened out the domes on some of the colors just from testing it out so much. Pretty soon, I'll hit pan.
lol.gif
Money well spent, I guess. LOL!