Chanel Soho Collection - LE Fall 2010

peanut

Oops...sorry about that mrslid! lol! I was just so excited NM had it. By the time I decided I wanted it, it was sold out at Chanel. I love second chances!

vixo

Hi !

I fell in love with STUNT (and also with Dragon) when I saw it on Temptalia and I wonder how accurate that swatch really is ...

I have purchased some stuff based on her swatches and they were bad purchases (all MAC stuff - no MAC store in my town).

Any of you gals that own Stunt, could you pls let me know ?

Here is her swatch :

http://www.temptalia.com/chanel-stunt-rouge-allure-laque-review-photos-swatches

BTW, what does CP mean ?

mrslid

I'm NW10 and have also made many bad choices from Temptalia's site. Our computing is completely different and I've learned now to resist going by how something looks on her. Stunt didn't work on me. It was very, very dark (as most things go on me). I could have worked with toning down the colour but turns out I'm not a big fan of the RAL's. CP means custom purchase. (having someone buy something for you ;-) )

vixo

CP means custom purchase. (having someone buy something for you ;-) )
Thanks for your reply !
Wow, I'm not sure if I will get it anymore ... I also read somewhere it is kinda brownish which is a big no no to me !
I'm curious about the RAL though, perhaps I get Dragon instead.

Thanks for explaining what CP meant. That sounds handy ! Everything is so damn expensive here that it sounds like a wonderful idea. Makeup usually costs more than twice the price if it were purchased in US.

mrslid

Yeah it's way more expensive in Canada too.

OOPS I just noticed my iPhone's spell check changed colouring to computing LOL