ColourPop

Vandekamp

More swatches coming soon! 
Love these colors. I want them all.
Credit goes to Naye0na.com  Thank you Dolly. No more swatches. Lol.   Lippie Stix & corresponding Lippie Pencils.
Colors top to bottom: Tootsi, Westie, Pepper, Fern (glossy), Julep (glossy)
Blushes: Olive(matte), More, Please(shimmer) Rain(matte) Shadows: 2 out of 4 are Matte finish. In a Pickle and Downtown Acorn(shimmer), Shop(gold reflects)  These four are all Matte! These four are also all Matte!

starletta8

I suspect I'll be raving in this thread sometime in the near future. I placed my first order early yesterday morning, so I'm hoping to get it in a week or so (given what I've read). I went lipstick-heavy in this batch. I'm waiting for some of those pastels to place an eye-heavy order.

PinayGator

same, I can leave a few items. What are you eyeing?
If I had to narrow it down, probably...

Tootsie, Westie and Julep lippies and stix

In a Pickle, Shop, Acorn, Downtown...and both greens and purples. Maybe the yellow.

I'm still on the fence about the new blushes, I'd like to see some swatches on darker skin tones, plus I still have perm ones on my list.

I feel like that shouldn't be considered narrowing down. Oops!

Dolly Snow

If I had to narrow it down, probably...

Tootsie, Westie and Julep lippies and stix

In a Pickle, Shop, Acorn, Downtown...and both greens and purples. Maybe the yellow.

I'm still on the fence about the new blushes, I'd like to see some swatches on darker skin tones, plus I still have perm ones on my list.

I feel like that shouldn't be considered narrowing down. Oops!
Yea lol do not narrow down, matter of fact add more lol

Dolly Snow

Credit to Naye0na wearing Tootsi :eyelove:
78ce54d5_11008317_1563978477199647_1029528630_n.jpeg