ColourPop

Dolly Snow

356cd566_image.jpeg
Live you shall! :haha:
I just went a lil crazy on the ColourPop site :unsure:
Enjoy!
I can't wait to see your swatches! I'm so excited!!!!
:kiss: I will swatch them in the daylight Lol
That was quick!! awesome D!! :pompom: Mine just shipped today ( in the label created stage :pooh: )
V I was so surprised, it arrived lightning fast. I hope your package arrives soon.
So jealous !!!
:heart:

Indieprincess

I feel like I read somewhere that they did! I'm not surprised either. I actually would prefer it because of the smooth service. I feel like they have a great understanding about professionalism that other companies lack. Other than realllyyyy slow shipping, I have no complaints!
I agree. They have a really modern and inclusive approach to their brand. The only time they have shipped slowly to me is when the blushes first launched but other than that my orders took two days to ship and another 2 to arrive at my doorstep.

Dolly Snow

I tried Tootsi on and holy moly it is beautiful! Not the best pic, I'm not feeling great but felt like playing with some goodies. I'll have swatches later of everything! Tootsi pencil (lined not filled in) and lippiestix!

MissElle12

I feel like I read somewhere that they did! I'm not surprised either. I actually would prefer it because of the smooth service. I feel like they have a great understanding about professionalism that other companies lack. Other than realllyyyy slow shipping, I have no complaints!
Yeah, there was a reddit thread posted a few pages back where people were determined to find Colourpop's corporate backer. Who cares though, the items are FANTASTIC and great value for the quality!!

Keep up the good work Colourpop!!

Vineetha

I tried Tootsi on and holy moly it is beautiful! Not the best pic, I'm not feeling great but felt like playing with some goodies. I'll have swatches later of everything! Tootsi pencil (lined not filled in) and lippiestix!
Gorgeous!! Love the shade too!!

v0ltagekid

I agree. They have a really modern and inclusive approach to their brand. The only time they have shipped slowly to me is when the blushes first launched but other than that my orders took two days to ship and another 2 to arrive at my doorstep.
But you know what, I still order because they are OPEN about telling us that it takes a bit to ship.
They don't hide it and they respond to emails.
Some companies just pretend that they are going to ship it and hold it and that bothers me >.<, (talking to u NYX, UGH)

mel33t

Gorgeous girlie!!! :love:

bunnypoet

Yesterday I paired Lumiere lip liner with ABH Pure Hollywood liquid lips. Today I deepened Corset lipstix with MAC Whirl lip liner. Both really pretty and flattering lip looks. I am so in love with my ColourPop goodies. The shade selection and the texture of the products is absolutely lovely.

I also wore my Prenup blush for the first time yesterday. Another flattering pinky-rose color. It applied well with my Real Techniques small stippling brush.

jaymuse

Yesterday I paired Lumiere lip liner with ABH Pure Hollywood liquid lips. Today I deepened Corset lipstix with MAC Whirl lip liner. Both really pretty and flattering lip looks. I am so in love with my ColourPop goodies. The shade selection and the texture of the products is absolutely lovely.

I also wore my Prenup blush for the first time yesterday. Another flattering pinky-rose color. It applied well with my Real Techniques small stippling brush.
Do you mind sharing your Corset and Whirl creation? I just ordered Corset knowing I couldn't wear it by itself but having no clue what to pair it with.