ColourPop

mollyv6

did anyone get any of the MLP highlighters? thoughts?

I bought all the MLP stuff. Both are very pretty and seem to have good staying power. Trickles (lavender one) is very subtle so if you have anything similar you can safely skip. Starflower is more pigmented but it’s also a common highlight color that you may already have. I have a number of other highlighters so I really didn’t need these but the collector in me wanted them. Either way, these are more affordable options so I don’t think you can go wrong getting them.

bybare

How is the wear time for the Colourpop pressed blushes if you have them? I get 4 hours. Anything more and it is gone. I only purchased 3. I passed on the entire MLP collection. The new palette that is coming out in plum shades looks like Natasha D Laila palette.

mollyv6

How is the wear time for the Colourpop pressed blushes if you have them? I get 4 hours. Anything more and it is gone. I only purchased 3. I passed on the entire MLP collection. The new palette that is coming out in plum shades looks like Natasha D Laila palette.
I have 6 of the new blushes and the wear time for me is at least 6-7 hours for some colors and longer with others. My sunscreen is silicone based so it acts like a primer which really helps. I also find they last better with certain foundations and concealers than with others.

mollyv6

Well, today’s damage was not that bad - $66 for both of the new palettes and 6 of the new brushes. Unfortunately, the total will not be that low come the 31st when the ColourpopxSepora collection is available. I would love to wait until 11/3 to get my Rouge discount but I think the palettes could sell out before then. Anyone buy anything today or plan to get the Sephora stuff?

Oh, and the upcoming Supernova shadows look nice. They’re a glittery liquid eyeshadow.

leonah

I really like the two new palettes. will pick them up soon but now I kind of regret getting the MLP palette and trickles. they are on their way to me but will take some more time because of the international shipping. will probably sell them when I get them..

mollyv6

I really like the two new palettes. will pick them up soon but now I kind of regret getting the MLP palette and trickles. they are on their way to me but will take some more time because of the international shipping. will probably sell them when I get them..
Bummer! I actually really like the MLP palette, it’s my favorite out of all of them. I especially love the pinks in that one. I know so many love She but that one doesn’t look as good on me as the others. I Think I Love You is my least favorite.

bybare

Has the list of Sephora locations for Colourpop been released? I wonder if all of the items will be available including the brushes or just certain items.

mollyv6

Has the list of Sephora locations for Colourpop been released? I wonder if all of the items will be available including the brushes or just certain items.
Haven’t seen any store list yet. So far there are 7 items up in Sephora’s site and I think there will be more for launch on 10/31. The items available will be LE and not the full product range. Hopefully, they’ll do a brush set for holiday.

51DA4C40-F24C-4479-9F58-2868ADFFC494.png

From BeautyTalk:

[FONT=&quot]ColourPop will be available at Sephora starting on[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]10/31[FONT=&quot]! We are launching 8 different products and these will be sold in 50 select Sephora locations in the US, on Sephora.com and Sephora.CA. One more product will be releasing during the holidays. As far as product, I haven’t seen much yet BUT I can confirm that there will be multiple eyeshadow and highlighter palettes, lip gloss sets and some single eyeshadows as well![/FONT]

Last edited:

bybare

I will visit my local Sephora I noticed CP will be there tomorrow. I am curious on the display and will most of the products be available or just these higher priced items. I wanted to try the brushes in person because I can return back to Sephora if I do not like them. I am passing on the special palettes that they made with Sephora and I saw a bullet lipstick, since when do the lipsticks come like that. Is it bad that I want a full display and that the display to be across from Natasha Denona or Huda Beauty LOL! They were vocal about not liking the brand there since they are cheap, now they will have to stare at them!

mollyv6

I will visit my local Sephora I noticed CP will be there tomorrow. I am curious on the display and will most of the products be available or just these higher priced items. I wanted to try the brushes in person because I can return back to Sephora if I do not like them. I am passing on the special palettes that they made with Sephora and I saw a bullet lipstick, since when do the lipsticks come like that. Is it bad that I want a full display and that the display to be across from Natasha Denona or Huda Beauty LOL! They were vocal about not liking the brand there since they are cheap, now they will have to stare at them!
I have all the CP brushes and have not had any issues with them thus far. They are pretty soft and apply the super shock products well. I don’t use them with my powder products as much since I prefer natural haired brushes. However, I have tried them with CP’s powder blush and they apply it much softer than my natural haired brushes do. They’re good if you like to build color up slowly. I’ve washed mine every week since receiving them and have not had any shedding whatsoever. I’d recommend buying one of the eye blending brushes and maybe one of the face brushes to see how you like them. My favorite brush is the blending brush which is $6. I have three of them now and love them for applying the super shock shadows. They work much better than other brushes I’ve tried for these shadows. Also, the new eye brushes now come with numbers printed on them if that matters you. If you do end up liking these and want more, you may want to consider the brush bundle which is cheaper than buying them individually.

Icecaramellatte

Ooh I'm behind. I have research to do. I see the Sephora stuff is releasing tomorrow but I think I like the new releases on the website more. Hmmm. I don't know what to do. I may skip the sephora release. The liquid shadows look nice though.

mollyv6

Well, I’m not getting up until 5:30 AM PST so if the Sephora releases are sold out then it’s not meant to be. No way am I getting up just after midnight. I plan on buying both palettes, the super shock shadow set (somehow I don’t have any of the shades) and the single super shock shadows.

On Thursday, I’m definitely getting some of the new liquid shadows. I don’t have any of the Stila ones so this will be a good way to try something similar.

Still waiting on my order with the new palettes from last week to ship. I’m so excited to get those as the swatches look nice and I didn’t get caught up in the Natasha Denona Lila hype so Element of Surprise looks like it could be a good dupe.

mollyv6

Got my order in! Hopefully it doesn’t take forever to ship seeing how the Rouge sale starts on the 3rd.

mollyv6

Today’s gonna be a great day. My EOS and YHMAH palettes are being delivered as is my Sephora order. I’ll post swatches once they arrive.

mollyv6

Swatches! Semi Precious is very smooth and easy to work with. Golden State Of Mind is pretty but probably best used damp. Element Of Surprise and You Had Me At Hello are amazing. The shimmers are really pretty and the mattes are very pigmented.

Semi Precious

52A32DDE-3FDB-46A3-ABE7-33A787EFCCAD.jpeg 8A97F1D8-3ED4-4DAA-8286-C5BA87518EC6.jpeg AC04BE7D-D4BA-4229-B403-724C4D90F011.jpeg

Revolution and Bouncy SSS. I’ve already reordered Fluffy as I received one that was damaged beyond repair.

4895D474-EF69-4705-BEE9-39616EDB9E1D.jpeg 2787D10F-AB6C-437D-A264-890CAACB9443.jpeg

Golden State Of Mind

6D5C647F-38BF-4ECC-82DF-8CA6715339EA.jpeg C5EC6CC7-25DB-4247-808A-249BC3746927.jpeg AB073060-4B5C-48B2-BD59-2F05B705835F.jpeg C35A9A0C-53F0-47D8-93C7-E4785941F383.jpeg

Element Of Surprise

174E2FFC-B254-457F-84E5-A91B8D9549AF.jpeg CB5BBA2D-6069-4B6B-9CBE-392F8522E0F2.jpeg 9CBAB690-F1A1-4371-8A78-809B43D899FF.jpeg 043B1A90-B61B-4378-AEB1-0B9517DB3D93.jpeg

You Had Me At Hello

3C48AB18-11A5-4E07-B0A3-A2B0DF01D892.jpeg 4E5CFD57-9774-4ABB-9113-2AEE7967BD79.jpeg 0D282A5A-B8DB-4C03-8213-47E95012ABA9.jpeg 42DC7F0D-8746-49F6-AFD4-5BBAD4059728.jpeg

Polite AF (top to bottom: Sequin, Stereo, Birthday Cake, Birthday Girl, Drift, Deep Dive)

5B74FED6-ABF5-42F1-BDDB-9F04C2D1F007.jpeg 8E3C6318-CD37-4F0A-8730-650B2FADF959.jpeg D0AECA8C-6560-48C5-9A90-4909EC5B7F79.jpeg

Lucy (she’s my Boston Terrier in the background)

1831A831-B7FF-4D38-8F0F-3B2DE497388A.jpeg

Last edited:

VAL4M

Colourpop sale SUCKS! Why I need to spend 40$ to have the 20% and WHY palettes are not included!??! I know i'm venting ! LOL

Latest posts