ColourPop

Kaidan

This is the first time I hear from this brand and I got curious to see what the buzz is about. When I went to their website it was like wow! Bae, Ibiza, Girly, Tea Party, Cricket, and Mermaid Kiss look awesome. Then I saw the lippie stix and saw the shades, Brills, Chi-Chi, Raw, Charm, Rocket, Bunny, and Cake and I went to makeup heaven. Definitely placing an order before the end of the year and thank God they ship to PR! :D Plus the price is so dabomb.com ;)

Vandekamp

http://instagram.com/p/wXVZMjIaKa/
OMG!!!!! Bambi is a must. It is BU worthy. I like a Clover and Déjà too. Why did I have to look in this thread. I have already placed three orders in a month. I am waiting on the third order to come now. :cheer:

Dolly Snow

OMG!!!!! Bambi is a must. It is BU worthy. I like a Clover and Déjà too. Why did I have to look in this thread. I have already placed three orders in a month. I am waiting on the third order to come now.
cheerleader.gif
I will def be getting this one too..but not yet.
Bambi is a must have!

erine1881

5dcd6f2a_image.jpeg
Bichette liner & lipstick, Brink liner & lipstick, Bound liner, Bullchic liner, Creature liner & lipstick
5240dc2d_image.jpeg
Dalia liner & lipstick, Ellarie liner & lipstick, Feminist liner & lipstick, Flawless liner, LBB liner & lipstick
79266478_image.jpeg
Leather liner & lipstick, Pitch liner & lipstick, Wet liner
b2a31b5c_image.jpeg
Megan Naik quad

alnike86

Okay. Now I'm having buyer's remorse for NOT getting the Megan Naik quad on sale...alas, I think I want the Not a Box of Chocolates and Nix the Nice sets too...someone needs to stop me!

shontay07108

I've been ignoring this brand for awhile, but the Temptalia posts and youtube videos popping up made me want to take a chance. I just ordered Leather, Bichette, Trixie, Grind and Lumiere stix. Can't wait to try them out. I was going to get Feminist because I love that kind of color, but I'm starting to think that kind of color makes me look really old.

thefbomb

I've been ignoring this brand for awhile, but the Temptalia posts and youtube videos popping up made me want to take a chance. I just ordered Leather, Bichette, Trixie, Grind and Lumiere stix. Can't wait to try them out. I was going to get Feminist because I love that kind of color, but I'm starting to think that kind of color makes me look really old.
I doubt you'll regret getting them. Theyre great, I cant wait to make my 3rd order haha

Vineetha

I finally got my shipping notice for the Lippietogo set!!!
pompom.gif
Order was placed on 2nd and shipped on 8th!!
sigh.gif