ColourPop

Dolly Snow

saaaaaame. They look to die for!!
We are so on the same page...again
girlhaha.gif

Dolly Snow

I had to put on Quarters....the formula on these are very nice. I used a synthetic brush with no problem. super pigmented as you can see, I barely tapped gently two times into the blush and got this...I mean come on lol I love it And I do mean just a tap lol Excuse all the ew of my face, I'm under the weather right now.
cb8b7d29_CAM04774.jpeg

thefbomb

I had to put on Quarters....the formula on these are very nice. I used a synthetic brush with no problem. super pigmented as you can see, I barely tapped gently two times into the blush and got this...I mean come on lol I love it And I do mean just a tap lol Excuse all the ew of my face, I'm under the weather right now.
cb8b7d29_CAM04774.jpeg
"Ew"? Girl please you're always beautiful. I'm dying to order some of those blushes

mel33t

cb8b7d29_CAM04774.jpeg
Dolly you're gorgeous and Quarters looks lovely on you!! I cannot wait to play with these :love:

danirn16

Wow, that looks beautiful on you! Are you wearing Lumiere on your lips?

edit: meant to reply to Dolly Snow's picture.

Jayjayy

cb8b7d29_CAM04774.jpeg
Looks beautiful!! Ew of my face made me laugh so much lol, and your skin looks great! How do they wear throughout the day? I'm looking at 14+ hour days this week ugh.

Rinstar

cb8b7d29_CAM04774.jpeg
So glad I ordered Quarters! And I see no "Ew" here!

PinayGator

Anyone get Swift or interested in it?
I ordered Swift, but I put my order in a few days ago. I'll definitely swatch it when my order comes in though! I don't know what compelled me to grab it, I have more bronzy brown-colored cheek things than I'll ever need in this lifetime.