Deer Park, NY CCO (Tanger Outlets)

Re: Deer Park, NY (Tanger Outlets **NEW CCO :)**

I need to go this weekend even if it kills me. Ok so im wondering if anyone that has gone recently seen the sci-fi soft & slow lipglass at the CCO?? My friend will not shut up about it and before I go ebay it i wanna see if i can just take a quick drive to makeup land and check out the stock!

Jade09

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3773519
I need to go this weekend even if it kills me. Ok so im wondering if anyone that has gone recently seen the sci-fi soft & slow lipglass at the CCO?? My friend will not shut up about it and before I go ebay it i wanna see if i can just take a quick drive to makeup land and check out the stock!

I would give them a call before making the long commute. The girls there are pretty nice, I usually call before I go and make sure they have most of what I'm looking for. Most of the time I usually end up buying more than I bargained for lol!

stronqerx

I am most likely going on friday. I live about 10-15 mins away from the outlets, lol so I go there often. Its probably the same distance maybe even closer than my local mall. I will make sure to post back if there is any updates.

chococat5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronqerx
I am most likely going on friday. I live about 10-15 mins away from the outlets, lol so I go there often. Its probably the same distance maybe even closer than my local mall. I will make sure to post back if there is any updates.

Hi
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
can anyone please do a CP for me for Petticoat MSF please
th_worship.gif

PLMK if you can! Thank you!
Lisa

stronqerx

I went yesterday. They don't have petticoat anymore, and I didn't see smoke & diamonds.

I saw some new pigments...
-megarich
-lovely lily
-steel blue
-spirtulize

the neo sci fi lipglosses were s
-supreme
-naked space

they also got a new shipment of ungaro, I saw...
-soft flower e/s
-flower mist dew b/p

also, last time I went they only had fresh green mix MES, they have a few more out now, they had these before but they were gone but now they have them again...

sea&sky
polar opposite
two to glow

Foundations,
-full coverage foundation(the cream one)
-studio flix fluid

that's basically about it, these were the items I saw that were new. HTH

Ladies,

I had my first CCO experience. i was determined to go and see what it was all about. Saturday was the perfect day to go with my friend Jonelle, since it was like 74 degrees out in NY and so heres what I got:

Sandy B lipstick
soft & slow lipglass from sci-fi
Sci-fi: Spaced out sheertone shimmer blush
forgot the name of the nail polish, but it was light pink

and then we stopped by Rossevlet field and got at the mac store:
shy girl cremesheen lipstick
smile dazzleglass
^^ which i so love. its become my favorite combination. i cant wait for my sock hop order to come in its gonna be crazy!!

HustleRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronqerx

-flower mist dew b/p

o rly? niceeeeee. i wasn't interested in this when it came out but i've come to want it now. i need to get out there already!

HustleRose

k, so i went there today and i got:

ungaro flower mist dew beauty powder
stark naked blush
nice vice paint pot
183 brush

- i wasn't sure about stark naked cause i've heard it's so similar to nars orgasm which i already own but i bought it anyway cause i've pretty much hit pan on the orgasm blush anyway and the mac stark naked is much much cheaper.

... the woman there are so nice. i know i keep saying it but i can't get over it. the nice vice paint pot wasn't even on display. one of the woman that worked there came over and told me she had some paint pots that they only had one piece of and that's why there weren't on display.

i didn't see a lot of new stuff there that has not already been mentioned here except the 183 brush, 181 brush, fresco rose paint pot, tinted lip conditioners (the ones in the twist up stick), i saw 3 tendertones (don't remember the colors- they were reddish and burgundy ones). some of the 3d glosses, so ceylon msf, some cream color bases (mostly dark colors), both neo-sci fi blushes, a good variety of paints, and some new shadows that i didn't see the last time i was there - like the ungaro ones, both heatherette beauty powders, and the blue dazzleglass (comet blue?).....

wishingforsn0w

omg can someone CP me comet blue? ive been looking for that for absolutely forever!

foxxylatina07

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustleRose
k, ). So Ceylon msf, - both heatherette beauty powders,.....

Oh can you please CP So Ceylon for me? I will pm you now.

syrene78

Any updates there? Did they get the monogram collection by any chance?

IF anyone has gone recently can you remember if they had the studio mist foundations? I remember when I went they had one of two but i dont remember the shades. I so need a medium dark ASAP. im out and its discontinued.

nursee81

Just wondering if anyone has gone recently and knew what they had. I will be in that area next wkend and was looking to stop in there and check out what they have.

selfish22007

Ok so I went in today and they basically still had the same things previous listed. Blushes is Feeling, Enough said,spaced out, and xrocks..pigments in reflects teal, bronze, and blackend red. I saw royal flush and goldstroke pigments too. Gentle and Love joy mineralized blushes. They still had So Ceylon msf also. Saw loose beauty powders, drizzlegold... 2 leg sprays they were both dark, med and deep. Ummmmm... CCB's in bronze,root,virgin isle and tint. I remember seeing a couple products in silver packaging "lightful" it was called i believe, looked like moisturizers or something like that. Charged water. Prep n Prime skin enhancer illuminator also. Oh and they also had sharkskin shadesticks. Still had some paint pots and tender tones, saw Possum Nose lipgloss from Dame edna. Thats all I can remember guys....

selfish22007

The only thing I remember seeing from Monogram was the little cosmetic bag.

Ellen1

I was there Tuesday and picked up Painterly paint pot. Major score for me because I wanted a neutral base for a while. Hope my Bare Study doesn't get jealous! : )
They only had a few so they did not put them out on display. I just happened to ask and they had 3 in the drawer so there may be a couple left if anyone needs one. I agree that the sales people are super nice.

If only they had some brushes, I need a 217 and a 239!
FYI, Tanger in Riverhead has the 224!
FYI number 2, rumor has is that there is a mac friends and family sale in June for 25% off! : )

Happy hunting!

Ellen1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3773519
IF anyone has gone recently can you remember if they had the studio mist foundations? I remember when I went they had one of two but i dont remember the shades. I so need a medium dark ASAP. im out and its discontinued.

Check the CCO in Riverhead, I was there last month and I am pretty sure they had them!

HustleRose

does anybody that has been there lately remember if they had any blot powder?

selfish22007

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustleRose
does anybody that has been there lately remember if they had any blot powder?

i do remember seeing some they were light colors, loose. which one are you looking for?? you can call and ask, the girls there are really helpful.