Did Rihanna and Beyonce have their breasts done?

aziajs

I have been wondering this about Rihanna for the last month and when I saw Beyonce's pic at the VMAs I have to wonder...

Did they have their boobs done?

beyonce-vmas-2007-01.jpg

rihanna-vmas-2007-03.jpg

SparklingWaves

Rihanna's right breast looks completely circular. That's typically a sign of a breast implant. She may have had small 300 cc implants put in recently.

Beyonce has stated she wasn't happy with her breast, but I think she may tape them up. The drape style front on her bust area is used to disguise a smaller breast. It gives bulk to that area. I know her abdomen has had lipo.

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
There's some REALLY heavy contouring going on in that Beyonce pic.

That's what I was thinking.

SHIMMER, to be honest, I am going to try and contour me some boobies.
greengrin.gif

glam8babe

i saw that pic of Rihanna and thought "omg has she had her boobs done!?" but who cares if she has? it doesnt make her a bad person. lets just hope she doesnt do anything to her face

xIxSkyDancerxIx

Quote:
Beyonce has stated she wasn't happy with her breast, but I think she may tape them up. The drape style front on her bust area is used to disguise a smaller breast. It gives bulk to that area. I know her abdomen has had lipo.

Why isn't she happy with them? They look nice IMO. LOL!!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
That's what I was thinking.

SHIMMER, to be honest, I am going to try and contour me some boobies.
greengrin.gif

Girl I got nothing to contour, so lemme know how yours goes.
winks.gif

aziajs

normal_MQ_VMA07_041.jpg

I don't know you guys. It looks more like silicone/saline than contouring. I had heard she had them done but I never believed it...that is until now.

Kimberleigh

I think Rhianna's look real, mostly because her right boob is bigger than her left. Mostly, when you get breast enhancement, you're looking for symmetry...Not so much symmetry when I look at her boobies.

MiCHiE

You can see tape or something in the Beyoncé pic above. And, it would have to be an older breast job. She hasn't sat her ass down in more than a year.

tsukiyomi

It looks like they both have had them done. There is nothing better than bags of saline in your body. NOTHING!!

[that was sarcasm]

Kimberleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukiyomi
It looks like they both have had them done. There is nothing better than bags of saline in your body. NOTHING!!

[that was sarcasm]

There's no need to judge them; just because you choose not to enhance your ta-tas doesn't mean that they shouldn't.

tsukiyomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberleigh
There's no need to judge them; just because you choose not to enhance your ta-tas doesn't mean that they shouldn't.

That was my opinion. Free speech.

chako012

Whats with boob jobs neways????? can't people love their natural boobs...whats so good about boobs...boobs boobs boobs....=.=

CantAffordMAC

i saw rihanna on tv today (a picture from the VMA's) and even though they are perfectly circular, they are REALLY small. Like they have to still be an A cup. if she would get implants, I'd think she'd get them bigger than an A, or even a B.

i dunno if beyonce has. i doubt it...but her boobs look pretty good in that picture either way. her bodys great i don't care if she did.

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Girl I got nothing to contour, so lemme know how yours goes.
winks.gif

I don't have anything either, Shimmer. 32/34A here ...and sometimes I feel like they deflate and get smaller. Breasts are suck fickle things.
winks.gif

Man, if I had the money, I'd get "augmented" in a flash. I don't see anything wrong with having plastic surgery. Why is there such a stigma attached to saline/silicone implants? And the women who have them? I think I must be a man on the inside because I am fascinated by fake breasts.

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?MiCHiE?
You can see tape or something in the Beyoncé pic above. And, it would have to be an older breast job. She hasn't sat her ass down in more than a year.

I love your commentary, Michie. I lol'd.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
I don't have anything either, Shimmer. 32/34A here ...and sometimes I feel like they deflate and get smaller. Breasts are suck fickle things.
winks.gif

Man, if I had the money, I'd get "augmented" in a flash. I don't see anything wrong with having plastic surgery. Why is there such a stigma attached to saline/silicone implants? And the women who have them? I think I must be a man on the inside because I am fascinated by fake breasts.

i'm completely opposite. my breasts are humongo and I can't wait to have them reduced. I'm actually planning a doctors visit and everything, because I want the surgery ASAP. i'd much rather be a 32A/B than a 32DDD/E/F/G

th_remoteImage-61.gif

Latest posts