Dior Cosmetics Discussion

cutemiauw

I'm curious to how the 003 looks like. Most likely the 004 would suit me better, but still I would like to see it first before I buy. Somehow still on the fence whether bronzers would do good for my look
hmm.gif

Anneri

I got the 002 one (Sunlight). I haven't tried it on my face yet, but if anyone is interested in swatches, let me know!
It looks gorgeous, though. The packaging is to die for!

I ALSO got the Chanel bronzer and will compare them shortly!

cutemiauw

^^ looking forward to your review and swatches, Anneri! I only swatched the Chanel one. I think sable beige might look lovely as a highlighter on me. Also tried on 003 Zenith bronzer, but I'd definitely go for 004 Sunset on me :)

Monsy

i don't know if this was already posted
http://retailtherapy.onsugar.com/DIOR-Summer-2012-Nude-Tan-001-Aurora-003-Zenith-Photos-Swatches-Comparisons-22954576

Miss QQ

I think her pics and swatches are true. As you can see 001 and 003 are quite close, just that 001 has some pink.

Shadowy Lady

I really wanted the Aurora quint but the shades are too similar to what I already have in other brands. Also the overall palette is a bit too warm. I kinda like a mixture of warm and cool shades better

bis

Hey Bis, I love it. It is very finely milled and blends very well. The mini kabuki brush is surprisingly soft and wonderful to use.
I agree with mjacqueline, the powder is very finely milled. I am wearing 001 on my cheeks today without any blush or highlighter and it shows up beautifully. I think adding some highlighter above the cheek bones would be pretty because the shimmer of the bronzer is very subtle on the skin. My counters didn't get the traditional bronzers, at least I didn't see them. Maybe I can look at the counter more closely next time.
Thanks, I wanted to buy the 001 Aurora today, but unfortunately they were out of it.

Anneri

I used a combination of all three bronzing products I got lately yesterday. I used the Dior 002 as a conventional bronzer (cheekbones, temples, jawline, chin), used Chanel Sable Rose as a blusher up to the temples and a tiny bit of the Guerlain bronzer on the apples of my cheeks. It looked very natural and sunkissed. I also used a peachy shadow, brown liner and Sail La Vie - very pretty and summery.
I was at the seaside for the weekend, and when one of my collegues saw me she remarked that I had apparently picked up some color - a really nice compliment, because I always wear heavy sunscreen.

So it must have been the products I used that created such a nice summery look!

I'm really happy I go all three products - each of them is unique!

bis

I used a combination of all three bronzing products I got lately yesterday. I used the Dior 002 as a conventional bronzer (cheekbones, temples, jawline, chin), used Chanel Sable Rose as a blusher up to the temples and a tiny bit of the Guerlain bronzer on the apples of my cheeks. It looked very natural and sunkissed. I also used a peachy shadow, brown liner and Sail La Vie - very pretty and summery. I was at the seaside for the weekend, and when one of my collegues saw me she remarked that I had apparently picked up some color - a really nice compliment, because I always wear heavy sunscreen. I'm really happy I go all three products - each of them is unique!
You are not helping ;)

MACina

I got the HGEP "Aurora" and the "Swimming Pool" Qunit yesterday and love both so much
love.gif

Swimming Pool has a nice texture and the colors are perfect for a summery look.

Fortunatly Aurora is really not too dark for me and I love the pretty sheen it has.

Karen_B

I got some Dior stuff the other day, my first purchases actually. I got the Dior Forever liquid foundation (in 010) which is quite lovely, and the bronzer in 001 (Aurora). It looks so nice on my pale skin and against my red hair! The sales girl also sweeped some on my lids which looked really good. Apart from that, I was unable to resist the orange/coral lip balm and the Incognito quint. It was quite a splurge, but I liked it!

Almus

Thanks for the info Dominique! Ow, not very exciting for me
icon_eek.gif

Although I like the army green n/p
sneaky.gif

Miss QQ

I'm not excited too, except for the nail polishes. Wonder how they compare to Chanel Khaki Vert, Khaki Rose and the various gold nps.

Anneri

I totally agree with you, but I kinda like the colours of the lippies. I can't resist those fall colours!