Do you hide your obsession?

nakobear

My family and fiance knows about my addiction to makeup...I'm very selective with which friends know though. My good friends know but people that don't know well, I don't tell because they're the ones that could care less about makeup and can't tell the difference between one brown e/s and another and think I'm weird for having so many of the same color (I told one of them that they're all different and she gave me this puzzled look haha).

MacLover

Well obviously one of my co-workers knows about my addiction. She made a comment to me today that I have tons of makeup and spend more money on makeup than anybody she knows. I just looked at her and said "I guess your jealous that I can buy it! And it's NONE of your business what I spend my money on! My bills get paid!" She told me she was joking after I said that to her. I really don't know where she gets off saying that to me. We are talking about a girl who has a shoe fetish. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I love shoes, but she will go buy 8pairs of shoes (yes at one time) and NEVER wear them. She will just put them in her closet and forget she bought them until later on when she is going through things. She just gave a shit load of stuff away that she bought and never used. A ton of different stuff. At least my addiction is just makeup and maybe some purses....LOL I do use my makeup and I use my purses.

*steps off soap box*

midnightlouise

We have one freestanding here and 3 or 4 counters as far as I know, but I only ever got to the freestanding one, and they all pretty much recognize me by sight these days. I usually order online, so I'm actually pretty proud that they know my face in there
greengrin.gif
DH knows I'm obsessed but he doesn't seem to care (lucky for me!!!) and the kids get a kick out of looking at all the pretty colors lol!