Dr. Jameson in the ER please...Halloween Pics

moonlit

i love ur makeup!!! and those legs are to die for lol... the costume is hawt... u look fabulous!!! the eye makeup is awesome.. i wana buy all those eye shadows u wore!!

juicygirl

that costume is so gorgeous. i am jealous because i think you can def pull off darker eye makeup. your skin is light so the contrast is just stunning. your fiance is sooo hot!!! how long have you guys been together? did you guys set a date yet??

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl
that costume is so gorgeous. i am jealous because i think you can def pull off darker eye makeup. your skin is light so the contrast is just stunning. your fiance is sooo hot!!! how long have you guys been together? did you guys set a date yet??

thanks! I love getting compliments on my fiancé hehe
We´ve been together for a little over 3 years now (2 of which were long distance, with about 1 more year of being apart in the future. Bohoo), and we only sort of have a set date.

juicygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
thanks! I love getting compliments on my fiancé hehe
We´ve been together for a little over 3 years now (2 of which were long distance, with about 1 more year of being apart in the future. Bohoo), and we only sort of have a set date.

aww well good luck and congratulations on everything!! you guys seriously are super cute!! <3

PinkPearl

this is so hot! i love the dark purple color that u used!
u and ur fiance are so adorable together!!
winks.gif

CellyCell

Anders, omg! That's really good MU and both you and Shawn look hot but you're definitely way hotter.

You can pull that look off whenever and you kinda remind me of Heidi Klum with it on.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell
Anders, omg! That's really good MU and both you and Shawn look hot but you're definitely way hotter.

You can pull that look off whenever and you kinda remind me of Heidi Klum with it on.

aww thanks. Surprisingly enough I already got the Heidi comment once, also when I was wearing really dark eye makeup in a photo shoot.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessaminememory
gorgeous
and damn you gorgeous australian people!

I´m austrian...can´t take no credit for the undeniably good looking Aussies