Dress sets 2006 [color story]

JediFarfy

Has anyone spotted them at a Nordstrom yet? If not, will they have them? If so I'll stop by this weekend and buy some. I soooo want the shadesticks!! I'll probably talk myself into the lip gelees too. :p

sugaxbayb

I got my shadesticks!! My counter had tons available, I took the first one I think. I think ima get Lipgelees too, still deciding. Ima go back & get the Pigment sets when they come out :]

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungerartist
is the PRO discount honored with this collection?

Sadly, no - it's not supposed to be

little teaser

i just got my shadesticks and lipgelle sets and ready for the pigments sets to come out i want both warm and cool hopefully they will come out early

sugaxbayb

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
i just got my shadesticks and lipgelle sets and ready for the pigments sets to come out i want both warm and cool hopefully they will come out early

I hear you for the pigment sets. I got the shadesticks & now I want the pigment sets.

minisprite

UK release dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic 2k6
will it be out in the UK by December? cos im going to a MAC freestanding store then

I got a mailout in October saying that the dress sets would be on counters from December (but no date) and the FB on counters in November. The |Formal Black stuff is already on the site so I would guess it's at counters already.

lsperry

Holiday Dress Sets Online.

The Holiday/Dress Sets are online. But you can't order them. Says theyre "coming soon". Anyone know the release date for online ordering?

f1rewater

Thanks ferrari ... i asked yesterday at a counter here and they have not arrived yet, but the MA took my number so she can call me when they get in.

ferrari

good for u, f1rewater!

i realise that they have different release date for different places..
oh well, as long as they release it, it's ok.
greengrin.gif