Pigment Set Warm: 28.50 US
Tan
Old Gold
Chartreuse
Pink Bronze
Unsure of the last one in this set

Lipgelee Set:
DOES INCLUDE Who's That Lady
Unsure, but I think she said Jellybabe and Sapalicious were included. Wouldn't bet life on it but fairly certain

Brush Sets - Oct 19
Around 48 US
All are the SE forms of the brush, of course
Face set

Eye set

Combo set
316 or 318, not sure which

There are more, I know the lipglass sets have 3 of either a lipglass or lustreglass and 2 of the other in one set. I remember seeing the name Instant Gold in one of them.

There are eyeshadow pallettes and stuff but I didn't get to get that info yet, possibly later.

Hope everyone is excited for Holiday!

danabanayna

I am going to be so broke!
So far my list is:
Both Pigment Sets, The Face Brush Set (definitely) and I am sure one of everything else....UGH!

Indigowaters

I HAVE to get that lipgelee set! Those are the ones on my list.
cheerleader.gif

divaster

Ooh boy. I'm getting both a face and eyes brush set, the cool pigment set, and the lipgelee set!

bellaetoile

sweet, that's money saved, since i own all of the pigments and shadesticks. i don't need the lipgelees. we'll see about the lip/lustre-glass sets, and the shadow palettes. i kind of want the brush sets, because i've decided i want portable versions, or duplicates of a lot of my brushes. i can't wait for holiday.

bebs

yayness... keep me away from the pigment sets sence I have all them (unless the other colors are ones that wre d/ced along time ago)

only looking at the brushes for travel I think... face and eyes I think. I hope they come in the little black box like they did in 04 those were so cute.

also are they going to be doing the mini paint set as well I loved those the last 2 years.

Simply Elegant

Ahh I'm going to be so broke. I definitely want the face brush set and the lipgelees and the warm pigment set too and possibly the eyeshadow palettes too.

calliestar

I am for SURE getting the Face Brush set and the Warm Pigment Set.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope I don't want a pallet too...I should be saving my money.

Designergirl9

I am a little bummed that there's not anything super different...but they are good values if you want a little of everything.

samila18

oh boy.. I'm at least getting two lipgelee sets.. unsure on the pigs because I don't use them that often, and the brush sets are lookin good for travel esp. aaaah! I hope I don't want the l/g sets or the e/s palettes... *going to be so broke*

talk2mesun

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
What's the release date on these sets?

This is for a regular counter, so it may be different than freestanding stores, pro stores, I have no idea, but anyway on the book it said Nov 16 for the holiday sets like the shadesticks and what not and they said the brushes would come out earlier. I believe they quoted that date the 19th of Oct.

shmoopy

I have to have the e/s I am sure, the shadesticks, eye brush set, lipgelles, and lipglasses i am sure! who's that lady rocks i heard! yay!

Sophia84

I think I'll pass the most of the sets, since they're not my shades! But I can't wait to hear about the lipglass/lustreglass set!