Ebay UK!Lots of fake HeLLo Kitty!

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
you have the special "pulling powers"

I do indeed have special ebay 'pulling powers', I'm happy I responded to their email to join the programme as I'd ignored it a couple of times because I thought it was a phishing email.

I haven't been given anything great from being part of the enhanced reporting, but I buy a lot on ebay and have received a few coupons from them which has been nice. They also sent me a nice leather folder with a notebook and pen, to say thank you for all the items I reported, which was lovely. The only problem is, they seem to wait until you've not reported/ brought things for a while before they send you a thankyou, just to remind you.....

I get my satisfaction from seeing that 'invalid item' screen. I really like that screen
yes.gif
. I don't report anything that I don't know for absolute certain is fake, which I hope adds credibility to my reports - sometimes it's tempting just to report every single cosmetic item the seller has, but that's not fair, even though it probably all is fake!

I've reported MrsGeenshields_123, I'm concerned by her badly faked solarbits though, as I didn't think those were faked yet.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
I do indeed have special ebay 'pulling powers', I'm happy I responded to their email to join the programme as I'd ignored it a couple of times because I thought it was a phishing email.

I haven't been given anything great from being part of the enhanced reporting, but I buy a lot on ebay and have received a few coupons from them which has been nice. They also sent me a nice leather folder with a notebook and pen, to say thank you for all the items I reported, which was lovely. The only problem is, they seem to wait until you've not reported/ brought things for a while before they send you a thankyou, just to remind you.....

I get my satisfaction from seeing that 'invalid item' screen. I really like that screen
yes.gif
. I don't report anything that I don't know for absolute certain is fake, which I hope adds credibility to my reports - sometimes it's tempting just to report every single cosmetic item the seller has, but that's not fair, even though it probably all is fake!

I've reported MrsGeenshields_123, I'm concerned by her badly faked solarbits though, as I didn't think those were faked yet.

lolol Angi ,that really made me chortle
th_LMAO.gif
about the "invalid item page" i feel like this too...but you know i did not report the Solarbits,as although all her other items were fake Mac,i thought that these were not faked yet...
ssad.gif
arghhhh

BellaItalia1969

BellaItalia1969

hiya Redribbon, i must post the piccy of the fake Mac mascara...what you have found...what the hell is "CURING" mascara??What it means i think it will cure your eyelashes like the way the cure ham??!!FRIGHTFUL !!
angry.gif
Would not touch with a bargepole ,let alone my eyelashes!!
!BSvnFmg!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CIEjlLl0nU1BKEv,5MJeg~~_1.JPG

RedRibbon

lol.gif
I knew it was fake because who uses Times New Roman as a font unless typing up an essay for uni?!

I saw that blusher with the imprint but wasn't sure as I'm not that good at fake spotting.

Do MAC sell glosses in sets of five because I've seen those bein advertised

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Guess who's back? Our best friend tone is selling his HK blushes in job lots without mac on the listing, but as it has mac printed on the box I'm still reporting it!

WHOLESALE ? JOB LOT OF 6 COSMETICS on eBay, also, Mixed Items, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 10-Jun-09 22:53:53 BST)

Huh
angry.gif
thanks Angi...off to report ,have a look at this fake too , this is his/hers second HK blush....it doesn't suit her cos she is too pale ,comes complete with brush n mirror!

MAC Make Up Hello Kitty Pink Blusher SOLD OUT on eBay, also, Other Make-up, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 23-May-09 21:28:51 BST)

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
Do MAC make a blue lipstick?
th_dunno.gif

MAC have indeed made a blue lipstick - I didn't report because it doesn't look counterfeit.

The solarbits were fake because a) they have a number not a name b) MAC never made a blue solarbits.

I reported tasidrivergary, and Ian - that Tippy blush is really good. I'd have not known the difference if it didn't say mirror and brush!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
MAC have indeed made a blue lipstick - I didn't report because it doesn't look counterfeit.

The solarbits were fake because a) they have a number not a name b) MAC never made a blue solarbits.

I reported tasidrivergary, and Ian - that Tippy blush is really good. I'd have not known the difference if it didn't say mirror and brush!

Yep,they did look good albeit fake..but i just come across something and i don't know if im going mad or my IExplorer,is not working properly but this seller has 20 lots of Mac pigments...yet when i looked ,she has only 1 auction running...but now another appeared ...which has already been bidded up to £51??Here is the seller and listings numbers>MAC EYESHADOW X 20 on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 24-May-09 14:51:25 BST)
MAC EYESHADOW PIGMENT POTS X 30 on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 23-May-09 19:00:00 BST)=
Am I going crazy???Thanks girls
winks.gif

!BSqK2oQ!mk~$(KGrHgoOKiUEjlLmV5L+BKEVWPKVJg~~_1.JPG

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Guess who's back? Our best friend tone is selling his HK blushes in job lots without mac on the listing, but as it has mac printed on the box I'm still reporting it!

WHOLESALE ? JOB LOT OF 6 COSMETICS on eBay, also, Mixed Items, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 10-Jun-09 22:53:53 BST)

Here you go Angi ,
th_LMAO.gif
have nice day ,it's sunny here for now
winks.gif

This Listing Is Unavailable
rtCurve.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
iconInfo_32x32.gif
s.gif
This listing (320370466293) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item num

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
This Listing Is Unavailable
rtCurve.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
iconInfo_32x32.gif
s.gif
This listing (320370466293) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item num

choochoo.gif

The seller with the big lots of fake pigments, one of the links is to faye.toner1986 and one is to fayetoner1986. Maybe you found another variation on this name with more listings?

I'm now off to dinner, but I'll report as soon as I get back!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
choochoo.gif

The seller with the big lots of fake pigments, one of the links is to faye.toner1986 and one is to fayetoner1986. Maybe you found another variation on this name with more listings?

I'm now off to dinner, but I'll report as soon as I get back!

Yessssssssss of course...i just missed the full stop in the other ebay ID...thanks...im sure i was having
blonde.gif
,must be the same person...which makes me think dodgy,why sell on 2 different but similar ID's...oh well ,thanks Angi
winks.gif

BellaItalia1969

Angi,im off for a bath,need an early night ,but although i have posted these links on another thread im rather alarmed that these fake Mac HK,eyeshadows palettes are spreading on ebay UK!!
nonono.gif
Have a look if you got 5 min...they just look so cheapoo in my opinion anyway i will report these asap...vile and horrid with these sponge applicators !
MAC Hello Kitty 10 Color Palette Make-up on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 25-May-09 22:23:18 BST)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
%21BS0hgdQBGk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKjwEjlLmVD,kBKFHP8Q-Rg%7E%7E_1.JPG
[/FONT]
what RRP £75?/I am going to email her and ask where do these retail for 75!!?
angry.gif
She has 2 for sale :item nu:320374102133

Another one..different seller:

s.gif
shariffas-bitz-n-bobz
HELLO KITTY LTD EDITION COLOUR EYE PALETTE NEW IN BOX on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 23-May-09 22:19:24 BST)

Goodnight Angi,hope you had a lovely dinner
smiles.gif

RedRibbon

Those last ones are shocking, I'm a makeup noob and even I can tell that MAC make nothing like that, the small circles is more of a Lancome design.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Honestly do people want MAC mascara that bad anyway??

Bunny, in my opinion some probably know that the product is fake Mac,but they are so obsessed by just having anything with designer name in their makeup
nonono.gif
which i find rather pathetic..a bit like Posh and her countless Birkin bags worth over 1.5million!
nope.gif