Ebay UK!Lots of fake HeLLo Kitty!

LoopyLoo

anyone? I got 2 fake eye shadows this week from her.
nonono.gif

BellaItalia1969

Loopy loo,
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
is there any chance that you can post piccys of these eyeshadows please?Without photos is kinda difficult to make any comments...
If my memory is correct i think that Panda0410,Redambition and Xqueeze_me,have posted vast info about how to reckognize these fake Mac eyeshadows...anyway Im sure someone will come along soon who can advise you.I have never bought any Mac from that seller.. although I have seen their stuff on ebay UK
th_dunno.gif

angi

Reported all todays items! I was dissapointed to see the pigment sets had not yet been taken down, so I reported them again. : )

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
Reported all todays items! I was dissapointed to see the pigment sets had not yet been taken down, so I reported them again. : )

Angi
winks.gif
I know ,i was dissapointed too,but even more so when i saw all the newly arrived fake HK!!
angry.gif

User27

Went back to check this seller, eBay My World - mrsgreenshields_123 and there are 5 current auctions going on involving "DESIGNER MAKE - UP". Problem is while her shadow palettes are fake as day, her eyeshadows are too thick of a compact but she takes her photos further away so you fight for details. Though I SUSPECT HIGHLY all are fake by the misleading auction titles and what I can still make out, how do we pounce? Angi had a point, benefit of the doubt when in doubt but that means a good chance of someone getting screwed with a couple auctions running.

P.S. syrahpink aka auction 320373982004....wow, what a great bargain!
winks.gif

P.S.S. Angi, glad you get some form of thanks from Ebay past their e-mails from Community Watch. I would kill for a special symbol beside my account name for all the reports. Sellers would cringe when asked a question about their listings by me. Be like To Catch a Counterfeit Seller without Chris Hansen
th_LMAO.gif

BellaItalia1969

I have already reported all her previous auctions ,and i know Angi did too!
I know you can't see the "finer"details but selling fakes as genuine is still against ebay policy
nonono.gif
you can see clearly Mac logo on the listings!!
winks.gif

Gawd what a greedy,pathetic seller!As Angi,mentioned before I did not know that they faked Solar bits
ssad.gif

LoopyLoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Loopy loo,
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
is there any chance that you can post piccys of these eyeshadows please?Without photos is kinda difficult to make any comments...
If my memory is correct i think that Panda0410,Redambition and Xqueeze_me,have posted vast info about how to reckognize these fake Mac eyeshadows...anyway Im sure someone will come along soon who can advise you.I have never bought any Mac from that seller.. although I have seen their stuff on ebay UK
th_dunno.gif

Oh they're defo fake, no question about it, no need to post a pic - they have clear indented rings on the back, only seen once depotted, the smell on the plastic during heat depotting was very strong too
angry.gif
- another dead giveaway.
I have sent them back to her recorded delivery after complaining (she wanted to verify their lack of authenticity herself). Just hope I get a full refund, including postage.

I have learned my lesson and will never buy from ebay again. What really annoys me is some of the pallettes I see on there, selling for £25 plus postage. They only cost £10 in the nearby pro shop, I've got a good mind to buy a load and sell them for what I paid for them on ebay, just to p*ss off those making a fortune from marking them up by more than 100% - makes me really angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Went back to check this seller, eBay My World - mrsgreenshields_123 and there are 5 current auctions going on involving "DESIGNER MAKE - UP". Problem is while her shadow palettes are fake as day, her eyeshadows are too thick of a compact but she takes her photos further away so you fight for details. Though I SUSPECT HIGHLY all are fake by the misleading auction titles and what I can still make out, how do we pounce? Angi had a point, benefit of the doubt when in doubt but that means a good chance of someone getting screwed with a couple auctions running.

P.S. syrahpink aka auction 320373982004....wow, what a great bargain!
winks.gif

P.S.S. Angi, glad you get some form of thanks from Ebay past their e-mails from Community Watch. I would kill for a special symbol beside my account name for all the reports. Sellers would cringe when asked a question about their listings by me. Be like To Catch a Counterfeit Seller without Chris Hansen
th_LMAO.gif

Casey,Mrsgreenshields_123,listings have been removed
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
i did report her again,stating that all her Mac is fake and she sells as genuine,because you could clearly see the Mac logo on the piccy!
winks.gif

Now with regards to these fake Fluidline,you are right ebayUK,is abs overun with these!!I even emailed this seller:
youlookgorgeouss ,

and askd... why she sells these fakes!!
angry.gif

I think all her other Mac is fake too,pictures are not that clear as they are against blackbackground...but

MAC FLUIDLINE EYELINER GEL BLACKTRACK & FREE BRUSH BNIB on eBay, also, Other, Everything Else (end time 21-Jun-09 14:51:04 BST)

angi

Quote:
Ok for a newbie seller fayetoner1986,has lots of Mac pigments for sale ... 47 Pigments in total,no shades name mentioned,boxes look tatty ...what you think girls...
nope.gif

I already reported these and they're gone now
yes.gif
but they were definitely fake.

Quote:

I'm glad mrs greenshields stuff got taken down already! I know it's really tempting to report everything, because the chances are it is fake- but we can do better in the long term by only reporting things we know to be fake, at least that's how I try to reassure myself.

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif

I'd quite like ebay to email the seller to let them know that they were taking their listing down because I reported them - yeah, I know, it would get me some abuse, but it would be so much fun!

Reported all the stuff for youlookgorgeouss too!

Also, I think it would be useful if we could keep a page/ note of links to sellers pages (as in you click on their user name). If we keep links to their sales page then it means we can still check up on them once their listings go invalid to check what they're relisting and get it taken down repeatedly until they give up

BellaItalia1969

Angi,Faytoner,was shilling too,she was using her other ebay Id to bid on the her own auctions....
nonono.gif

Good idea to keep the page/note so we can see if the listing has been removed etc.
Angi,have a nice long weekend ,apparently weather is going to be nice in the south!
th_DANCE.gif

BellaItalia1969

angi

Quote:
will add this seller to our list:marc23_04
s.gif
,the fake LE Mac combo of mascara/gloss!!

Reported all his stuff!

Weather was lovely today - went to the zoo
smiles.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
Marc23 04 is now naru'ed
th_DANCE.gif

choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif
:happ ydance: You rock Angi !!!!
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif

Gawd,im on my own this weekend,as hubby took our youngest to his parents,daughters are out and staying out..so i made a cheesecake
winks.gif

Im not eating is just for display purpose,Angi ...
girl_devil.gif

BellaItalia1969

Seems like some sellers have acquired 2- 3 ebay accounts and sell their fakes accordingly to which is doing better with feedback,i have come across this sellers which have fake Mac 10 eyeshadow rectangular palettes complete with sponge applicators:soniajuju,item nu:330332610966,
fish17day, 110394022645,

%21BRiNztwBmk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-EQEjlLlwfrpBJ-fr,Lr7%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

angi

Quote:
..so i made a cheesecake
winks.gif

Im not eating is just for display purpose,Angi ...
girl_devil.gif

Well, in that case, it best be a damned beautiful cheesecake, because in my experience, they're best consumed. But if that's your story.... then I guess you should stick to it.
th_LMAO.gif

I'm sure I've seen those pictures on tons of listings. I'm going to go report those now. I've checked through all those other names we had linked, nothings back yet (although I didn't check the ones we just had as names rather than links because it takes long enough to check and report, let alone go back through community!)

I had a look at xpointers stuff. There's nothing there that I'm prepared to report as although I'm pretty certain it's a mixture of fake and genuine, there is no proof that can be gleaned from the photos.

BellaItalia1969

Ohh yes that was Loopyloo,who got the fake eyeshadow from xpointer...i did had a look but same thing Angi,is very difficult to see just from the piccys...
I just had a quick look and reported these following:

s.gif
tanyashappydays:item nu.250430595990
fake Mac pro Lash colour...Barbie LE ermmm never seen one of these
tym236-18036070034 the dread 12 cream eyeshadows palettes
Angi,do you recall that selller fay.toner1986 and her other ID,she's NARUD...but have a look at this 2 new sellers same fake Mac pigments,again ebayID'S,location the same..

mmurph2009-220420456581

0151mariemurphy2009-260415783508,260415768484

thegood69-280349084502 same 12 eyeshadows palettes

spoof4it-220419435626 fake FAFI 14eyeshadows palettes

youlookgorgeouss-120424543458 fake Fluidline
the above has been reported 2 days ago and she listed more

finally i didn't know if to include this seller :13mickey13,purely for the reason that he is using photos in his listings copied from Mac website,not a very good sign.lots of Zoom lash for sale,i emailed him 3 days ago to ask for batch code of these ..no reply...

Angi,yes i have failed i had a slice of cheesecake...just now
yes.gif
,the rest will be for my friend in T-mobile shop,who has helped me sort out my broadband etc
winks.gif

I bought some delicious looking raspberries and decided to ue them instead of my usual strawberries ,yum,yum no willpower me
nonono.gif

angi

Wow, that cheesecake looks absolutely amazing! No wonder you couldn't resist.

I reported all the sellers above. I reported Mickey for stealing others pictures, which I'm sure is a breach of ebay policy.

Anyway, I'm off to the beach!

angi

Right, as a update, these are the fake sellers that we are now working on:

pinkiesboutique08 - has put fake fafi back up - reported these on 24/05
tonybusiness-1,
rifrafkaf
house-of-zia
syrahpink - reported fake eyeliners on 24/05
grimbo-sambo
mrsgreenshields_123
taxidrivergary – still has barbie blushes. I can't report these as I don't have enough knowledge as to whether and how these are fake. Could you enlighten me please?
soniajuju -has dior show- blackout mascara - everything else reported has gone, but I'm not sure how or if this is fake - again, need someone with better knowledge to clarify.
fish17day – again, has the dior show.
tanyashappydays
mmurph2009
0151mariemurphy2009
thegood69
spoof4it
youlookgorgeouss – reported her fake gel eyeliner, pencil eyeliner and pigments, but she keeps relisting them. Reported 24/05
13mickey13 -has put more zoomlash up with own photos, and can tell they are fake from these.

Old Users
marc23_04 – NARUed 23/05