Ebay UK!Lots of fake HeLLo Kitty!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Reported emptorwww and all of tonys_muaythai08's listings for being jerks. Bf says for me to call it a night so must listen.
smiles.gif
Will check Bella's uberstylies' character tomorrow afternoon to see if they kept there word. I'll call them out if they disregard after responding with that message. Hope your alls' night goes well.
winks.gif

Ok girls add this joker seller:bianca.1260
s.gif
to our list...she has and sold some fake Mac mascaras...the Zoom lash with the weird diamontes on the top??!
nonono.gif
fake Heatherette:180365703005
%21BT1O%29sgBmk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-CUEjlLlvzuyBKKiqtP%29FQ%7E%7E_1.JPG

And Heatherette...I emailed her that both are fakes as LE Heatherette,did not include mascara in their collection...
reply"[FONT=arial,sans-serif]the black mac is authentic as i purchased it from boots the other 2 were actually purchased off ebay and i did not want them as i cant use a small brush so i thought i would put them back on to get my money back i do not have any more ive just checked and the seller i bought them from is still on on selling.

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]- bianca.1260
Linn,for info sake Boots is a drugstore,but while it sells Lancome,E.Lauder and Clarins it doesn't have licence to sell MAC!Why oh why people tell outright porkies ...
Reported
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

BellaItalia1969

Yessss emptorwww,lisitng gone and uberstylie and tonythai
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:h appydance:
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:hap pydance:
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:happy dance:
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:happyda nce: catch you all later
smiles.gif
Ciao for now

angi

Reported those fake mascaras. It's quite funny the heatherette ones have 'prep and prime' printed on them but they're still meant to be black mascara!?

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
Reported those fake mascaras. It's quite funny the heatherette ones have 'prep and prime' printed on them but they're still meant to be black mascara!?

Yep Angi, and what's more she was so adamant that all her mascaras were genuine,the Zoom lash,in particular was purchased from Boots!
nonono.gif

Hmm i wish my local Boots,had Mac counter,although we do have Mac counter at House of Fraser
th_DANCE.gif

Have a look at more ...hmm much more mascaras...50 pieces of HK mascaras !Takes 2 weeks to deliver?Why?Are these coming on a slow boat from China ...
nonono.gif

Item number: 270405651642 seller:nightclub74
I forgot to add this...do you remember our old seller of fake Mac Fluidline&Zoom lash&pigments
youlookgorgeouss?She/he have another ebay ID,and have started to sell again :vivienne_ww
Item number: 260423026227,sold for £13!!Genuine doesnt cost that much!!Look at you vivienne_ww,feedback,she has left lots for .....yep "youlookgorgeous" so shill bidding too naughty,naughty
ssad.gif

Item number: 260423032114 current auction!
Reported for using another account to sell same fakes,shill bidding too

Im having early night
Have a new job interview
Wish me luck Ciao for now x

BellaItalia1969

Ohhh i have seen these the photo is not too good(maybe someone else can have a look and tell me )but I have not seen Mac mascaras PRO LASH ,in that type of packaging ?!

Item number: 270403976220
rtCurve.gif
seller:terrytapout
:
/terrytapout/"]95 pieces of Mac mascara priced at £200....As we all know that there's nowhere that you can purchase legit that much ...as Mac does not do wholesale for onward resale...etc et[/url]

%21BT8V-8QCGk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-EQEjlLlbinfBKLC,RR3Z%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

The silver edge on the cover sort of gives it away...
winks.gif

What you think?Thank you

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Linn, i have actually emailed ebay customer services
angry.gif
Im actually fuming that this scammer is getting away with it !
Before i go here is another seller such bad feedback but still people are buying his fakey Mac! seller:wilsonsharp
Item numb
Item number: 160340803292
rtCurve.gif
: 160340801730
rtCurve.gif

%21BT+splQB2k%7E$%28KGrHgoH-CMEjlLly1TnBKLUUf3PeQ%7E%7E_1.JPG

Linn,i agree with you i truly despair how some of those buyers are so,so ,so stupid!!Goodnight
winks.gif

I have actually reported the above seller again:wilsonsharp ,the listing for the fake Mac Liquid eyeliner was removed by ebay ,he promptly relisted
This listing (160340801730) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on ebay!
New listing :

Item number: 160341156156
rtCurve.gif

%21BUG0cq%21%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DsEjlLl0BVjBKL27%29Ut,w%7E%7E_1.JPG

What is VOGUE Liquid eyeliner??
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
It beggars belief that they get reported and they relist again ...reported again
winks.gif
winks.gif

User27

Quote:
I have actually reported the above seller again:wilsonsharp ,the listing for the fake Mac Liquid eyeliner was removed by ebay ,he promptly relisted
This listing (160340801730) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on ebay!
New listing :

Item number: 160341156156
rtCurve.gif

%21BUG0cq%21%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DsEjlLl0BVjBKL27%29Ut,w%7E%7E_1.JPG

What is VOGUE Liquid eyeliner??
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
It beggars belief that they get reported and they relist again ...reported again
winks.gif
winks.gif

All three of wilsonsharps' listings are reported...pencil, eyeliner and eyelashes. That eyeliner was on the spreadsheet thing that alibaba company sent but it's usually just called liquid eyeliner on Ebay without the Vogue reference. Ebay can't keep up with the fakes and we've all seen this bunches of times. For every listing they yank, a new account will get started or a seller will relist. They pulled the other peoples' listings so yay to something at least.
winks.gif

Hope your interview went well but whoa, had a hangover from last night....figured Ebay was the last place I needed to be. ;-0

BellaItalia1969

Hope your interview went well but whoa, had a hangover from last night....figured Ebay was the last place I needed to be. ;-0
Lolol awww you are right though...when you hangedover last thing you need is to look at flickering screen.

Thank you so much for asking about the job interview,childcare is a big issue for me though so who knows...
ssad.gif
nope.gif

You are right for every listing they pull someone will open another account...
nonono.gif

Night Linn x

BellaItalia1969

Lolol awww you are right though...when you hangedover last thing you need is to look at flickering screen.

Thank you so much for asking about the job interview,childcare is a big issue for me though so who knows...
ssad.gif
nope.gif

You are right for every listing they pull someone will open another account...
nonono.gif

Night Linn x and yes i have reported wilsonsharp again
winks.gif

Hahaha while im at it ...i saw this on ebay US,the fake mac eyeshadow palette.I cant believe Linn,bidding is going ...up to $ 51 wth!!!
Item number: 260423396999

User27

One of the Specktrettes brought up this seller before and I don't know if I'm able to report her or not. eBay My World - etexwildcats She puts *S MAC K* yet her bulk listing clearly has MAC with the C blurred out. She's been irking me since the Specktrette pointed out the Photoshop being used to put the *S and the K* on her older listings. Can anything be done with her blurring and editing pics and renaming goods? UK Ebay yanks while we could put 10 reports to US and I'm pretty sure it would still keep running...I've given up US for the most part but at least UK makes an attempt to clean it up.

BellaItalia1969

Ebay US,does take a little slower,whenever i have reported any of the listings it seems that I don't get the standard ebay reply,till next day.Maybe it is time difference
ssad.gif

I had a look at your sellers editing...it looks very childlish,i cant believe people are buying her crap...sounds like a serious case of smack!
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif

BellaItalia1969

I forgot to add that one of the sellers who has 3 different ebay ID's ,keeps on relisting same fake Mac.
4000connor
s.gif

Item number: 320383506711
rtCurve.gif

Item number: 320383535018
rtCurve.gif

Item number: 320383507215
rtCurve.gif

%21BSS4fR%21CGk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKi4EjlLmZ,1SBKCc%29kVq4w%7E%7E_1.JPG

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
LOL@saying I bought it from Boots, I WISH my local Boots did MAC.

thmbup.gif
me too...there's no accounting for taste
Please add this seller to our list:mommys_pop all her Mac is so fake.All have numbers the Mac designer lipglass ??@£9.99
Hello Kitty,lipsticks with number 14 as a shade, and dubious names made up by seller,H.K blush,with brush awww,the fake blush,mascara,eyeshadow palettes !Wow
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
Note to VERO...This is my own photograph.
yes.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

%21BT+P73QBWk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKkEEjlLm%280GPBKLStC0WTQ%7E%7E_1.JPG

Reported
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Item number: 200352649165
rtCurve.gif

Item number: 200352647839
rtCurve.gif

Item number: 200352650904
rtCurve.gif

Item number: 200350655369
rtCurve.gif

Item number: 200350697471
rtCurve.gif

BellaItalia1969

Yep Red,all mommys items are fake ...the brush set is bad too
thmbdn.gif
,reported all .I just had a phonecall it seems my mate was scammed on ebay for fake BeneFit Georgia..and B.mascara Badgal...i did not think that BeneFit products were faked yet...but really im not surprised
angry.gif

More info later
PS.Although I adore Mac, i do have passion for B.Brown and BeneFit ...
yes.gif

RedRibbon

Quote:
Yep Red,all mommys items are fake ...the brush set is bad too
thmbdn.gif
,reported all .I just had a phonecall it seems my mate was scammed on ebay for fake BeneFit Georgia..and B.mascara Badgal...i did not think that BeneFit products were faked yet...but really im not surprised
angry.gif

More info later
PS.Although I adore Mac, i do have passion for B.Brown and BeneFit ...
yes.gif

Same here about the BB and Benefit passion.

Tell your friend to go out and buy Glamour, it comes with a free Badgal but it's half the size of the full sized one. She could buy two mags, that would be cheaper than buying it instore..

I thought MAC was the only brand that was faked, so naive.
nope.gif

BellaItalia1969

Red,ok I know that this thread is mainly for Mac but here is the info on the fake BeneFit
So far this is :Georgia,Thrrob,Dandelion,
Dr.Feelgood,Bad Gal mascara,Eyeliner,Mini palette "JustInecase",Benetint,
Corralista,High Beam!!
The fake Georgia, did not smell peachy at all and had discoloured box,the printing was different on the box too, IT FELT VERY ,VERY POWDERY ALMOST LIKE CHEAP TALC!The fake Dr.Feelgood,looked white *genuine is quite ivory)it also felt very,very greasy and the sponge did not fit properly in the box,plus the were also some spelling errors. Myself i use the brand and in fact pass the counter on my way to work almost every day so i know their products awfully well...the fakes to someone who doesn't use them can appear authentic
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]

Red,here is one website that sell this crap !
Have a look for yourself:Wholesale Benefit Cosmetics, wholesale benefit make up - Cosmetics - Product Catalog - Hao Fine Trade Co.,Ltd
Apparently BeneFit,doesn't do any of these for wholesale unless they bought stolen stock,but you can see from their sales and feedback that they have huge amounts for sale...truly it makes me sick to see another of my fav brands spoiled by fakers!
nonono.gif
thmbdn.gif

I have seen an increase in sales of all of this mentioned above and here is some names of the few that sell these fakes on ebay UK:
<a href="http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/roxsby1234">
imgBuddyIcon1.gif