%21BTU,8ZwBmk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-EIEjlLlecF0BKHwzQH6Nw%7E%7E_1.JPG

jackiek2674 Fake Mac 12 eyeshadows palette
alank1808 their other ebay ID
smiles.gif
same piccy ,same stuff they sold,same location
nonono.gif

4000jem- the fake Mac blush/eyeshadows palette,fake Mac zoom lash and eyeliner

angi

Reported all these. I don't know how many times sellers can relist. It's really annoying!

BellaItalia1969

Hmm i was thinking the same...there must be a way to find this info...i can't believe the cheek of some of them!
nonono.gif

Goodnight Angi ,and have a lovely weekend..wish i was living nearer to Norfolk Broads,this weekend is suppose to be a scorcher
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

PS.Brighton,is so OTT !

BellaItalia1969

Another seller to add to your list ,they have few different ebay ID's,but sell the same fake Mac palettes
nonono.gif
nonono.gif

I emailed him and asked how possibly he can lie to people that this is genuine ...here is the reply:
goldy_oldyExpires:05-Jul-09To:djsimone27ItemId:130310762455[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Thanks For E Mail i will take your aligations on board and im now in contact with E bay And Mac to confirm Authntic of this product

[/FONT]
%21BTwFU+gCGk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-EYEjlLl2qfnBKKDUj3zZw%7E%7E_1.JPG

bigfingersbowls
their other ebay ID!Send me identical reply with the same spelling errors
winks.gif

angi

Lol! Whats that, fake style warriors?

I've been doing a sweep of the pigments every day, bascially going through 6 pages and reporting every fake pigment I can identify. Takes a while!

BellaItalia1969

Angi,i know,
winks.gif
i have a nice little list of all the current sellers of fake MAC!
The Mac mascaras especially large lots really concern me...these ones have appeared again...i don't know what it is ...the packaging just look so attrocious!
%21BT1%283Q%21B2k%7E$%28KGrHgoH-EYEjlLl0H2jBKKjy10vLw%7E%7E_1.JPG

Item number: 220429405852
Item number: 220429299847

seller:
s.gif
wheelerdeals1 very apt!!Reminds me of Del boy!!!
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
Reported
Also roxyrocco,has started relisting fake Mac again,after being temp.suspended.Her fake HK liquid eyeliner n mascara duo is just terrible,the HK eyeshadow, with a weird plastic lid what in gods name is it??!!
Item number: 290322365776
Item number: 290321954280
%21BTt3+tg%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-CoEjlLluzl+BKJ8R9sjnQ%7E%7E_1.JPG

The fake MAC Warrior...words fail me Angi!!

User27

First few sellers have no current listings. Just reported multiple auctions from your post....those mascaras are shit and way too many for single auctions. I reported that same fake seller moldy-goldy or whatever for that horrendous palette 2 days ago too.

BellaItalia1969

hiya Linn
winks.gif

Some of the sellers just don't like when you email them and tell them bluntly that their items are fake!
%21BT4m3e%21CGk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-CgEjlLl1-OzBKKz%29H%21,Sg%7E%7E_1.JPG
%21BT4pF0QBmk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-EIEjlLlzEZJBKK0lBgzo%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

There's a seller from Thailand, the above palettes and some other stuff he sells are just so nasty !!What the hell is the above ...i have not seen these before ,photo is not that clear,but it looks like some sort of swirly design on the eyeshadows??!

s.gif
tonys_muaythai08
s.gif
who got very uppity with me,his reply to my query about selling fakes was hilarious "[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Dear djsimone27,

Well don,t buy it then if you think its not real!!! wheres your proof thats its not?

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]- tonys_muaythai08
tong.gif
tong.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Like i would bid on a crap like this...anyways i have reported him what an arrogant person!
nonono.gif

Ermm his auctions say:please do not use negative feedback as a contact method if you have a problem email me and i will help best i can"
th_LMAO.gif

item nu:320380963773
item nu:320389960907
item nu:320380960610
item nu:320380960793
item nu:320380963679

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

BellaItalia1969

Here is another seller:emptorwww ,this is the seller who has sold the fake Mac "INTENCILS" one auction was removed by ebay,she has sold another despite being removed and now she has these MAC eyeshadows square palettes:Her reply when emailed that all her Mac was fake was "

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]These were purchased from a VERY reputatble shop in France when on holiday. I think you are mistaken. MAC do make Intencils and both products are genuine. I suggest you do a little more homework next time before you start making false accusations.

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]- emptorwww
this was the item?!So now is official Mac sells counterfeit items in France,in VERY REPUTABLE SHOP!!
nonono.gif
I couldn't be bothered to ask which shop and where
angry.gif
th_LMAO.gif

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

%21BThDBsw%21mk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKkMEjlLmYg%28TBKI6CHkgdg%7E%7E_1.JPG

BellaItalia1969

Angi hiya,Im just having a little browse while watching TV,and the statements
some of the sellers provide on their auctions are simply outrageous !
nonono.gif

This one just made me speechless...especially as seller is not a newbie and has got lots of experience of trading on ebay!
107 pieces of fake Mac Fluidline Eyeliner gel !!
seller:

s.gif
uberstylie
item nu:200350725674

Rubbish statement from the seller*below* is so silly and totally meaningless ,no wonder genuine sellers of authentic Mac,
cannot compete with fakers prices!Reported !
angry.gif

AS FAR AS WE ARE AWARE THESE ARE COMPLETELY GENUINE AND WE HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE OTHERWISE. THEREFORE, PLEASE DON'T E-MAIL ASKING US IF THESE ARE GENUINE! IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WE WILL ISSUE FULL REFUNDS ON UNUSED ITEMS. THIS ITEM IS BRAND NEW AND BOXED.

One of the best and most expensive gel eyeliners on the market. These come with an eyeliner brush for precision application. Brand New in BOX.

NOTE TO MAC

ON REQUEST WE WILL SEND ONE OF THESE FREE TO YOU AND IF YOU DEEM IT 'FAKE' WE WILL STOP SELLING THEM AND DESTROY STOCK. WE HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE THEY ARE AND WE ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF INTENTIONALLY SELLING FAKE GOODS. PLEASE DON'T REQUEST FOR THIS LISTING TO BE REMOVED WITHOUT ASKING FOR A SAMPLE FIRST.
So in a nutshell,they will send this to Mac...to have it verified???wth seriously !

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Angi hiya,Im just having a little browse while watching TV,and the statements
some of the sellers provide on their auctions are simply outrageous !
nonono.gif

This one just made me speechless...especially as seller is not a newbie and has got lots of experience of trading on ebay!
107 pieces of fake Mac Fluidline Eyeliner gel !!
seller:

s.gif
uberstylie
item nu:200350725674

Rubbish statement from the seller*below* is so silly and totally meaningless ,no wonder genuine sellers of authentic Mac,
cannot compete with fakers prices!Reported !
angry.gif

AS FAR AS WE ARE AWARE THESE ARE COMPLETELY GENUINE AND WE HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE OTHERWISE. THEREFORE, PLEASE DON'T E-MAIL ASKING US IF THESE ARE GENUINE! IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WE WILL ISSUE FULL REFUNDS ON UNUSED ITEMS. THIS ITEM IS BRAND NEW AND BOXED.

One of the best and most expensive gel eyeliners on the market. These come with an eyeliner brush for precision application. Brand New in BOX.

NOTE TO MAC

ON REQUEST WE WILL SEND ONE OF THESE FREE TO YOU AND IF YOU DEEM IT 'FAKE' WE WILL STOP SELLING THEM AND DESTROY STOCK. WE HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE THEY ARE AND WE ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF INTENTIONALLY SELLING FAKE GOODS. PLEASE DON'T REQUEST FOR THIS LISTING TO BE REMOVED WITHOUT ASKING FOR A SAMPLE FIRST.
So in a nutshell,they will send this to Mac...to have it verified???wth seriously !

Thank you for your report to eBay Trust & Safety (KMM39307919V93574L0KM)

Monday, June 8, 2009 4:39 PM

That takes a lot of nerve to say they'll challenge the maker of the product when it's
blatantly fake. Person is also misleading buyers by making them doubt that it could
possibly be fake despite it being so. Logged on long enough to slap the Ebay
narced flag up and hopefully other people follow suit. This seller is pulling a major
head game and deserves to have his MAC listings removed for fluidlines.

Dear uberstylie,

I didn't know if you were aware of your MAC Blacktrack fluidlines being the counterfeit squared version. I wanted to bring it to your attention because these are only released in a round bottle. If you call MAC at 1-800-588-0070 and rattle off the sticker information on the bottom of the box and bottle, they'll confirm the bottle by batch number. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but figured I'd save you the hassle of Ebay thinking you knowingly sold counterfeit goods. Have a good day.

- casadalinnis

BellaItalia1969

Linn,i could not believe the statement either...i think maybe the seller is on Lithium or some other hallucination drugs !Hmmm i might just email them
winks.gif

I think they are being very blatant and cheeky...and wth like
107 pieces !?Yeah

User27

Quote:
Linn,i could not believe the statement either...i think maybe the seller is on Lithium or some other hallucination drugs !Hmmm i might just email them
winks.gif

I think they are being very blatant and cheeky...and wth like
107 pieces !?Yeah

I already did but this guy isn't the type to message back. I'd be amazed if I got a response. The person knows what they're selling or that message wouldn't be there. It's a pretty bold move but people that buy that are morons about the packaging then. I got fooled a couple of times, I learned. I'm starting to wonder if people don't deserve it after the umpteenth time. I'm losing faith quickly now and my bf thinks the listings take too much time to go through individually now. There's people with kids keeping this thread up and my hat tips to you because I don't know how you all do it plus stay sane for your families.

BellaItalia1969

Linn, i have actually emailed ebay customer services
angry.gif
Im actually fuming that this scammer is getting away with it !
Before i go here is another seller such bad feedback but still people are buying his fakey Mac! seller:wilsonsharp
Item numb
Item number: 160340803292
rtCurve.gif
: 160340801730
rtCurve.gif

%21BT+splQB2k%7E$%28KGrHgoH-CMEjlLly1TnBKLUUf3PeQ%7E%7E_1.JPG

Linn,i agree with you i truly despair how some of those buyers are so,so ,so stupid!!Goodnight
winks.gif

BellaItalia1969

Dear uberstylie,

I didn't know if you were aware of your MAC Blacktrack fluidlines being the counterfeit squared version. I wanted to bring it to your attention because these are only released in a round bottle. If you call MAC at 1-800-588-0070 and rattle off the sticker information on the bottom of the box and bottle, they'll confirm the bottle by batch number. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but figured I'd save you the hassle of Ebay thinking you knowingly sold counterfeit goods. Have a good day.

Perfect Linn
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
couldn't have put it better myself.Thank you now im really off to beddy byes...

User27

Quote:
Dear uberstylie,

Perfect Linn
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
couldn't have put it better myself.Thank you now im really off to beddy byes...

Seller response :

Dear casadalinnis,

Hi

No we were not aware of such a thing. After viewing MAC's webpage we believe this to be the case.

We're going to contact eBay tomorrow and request they end the listing and refund the money. We can't end it ourselves as we would lose the £100 it cost us to list them.

If you were thinking of reporting this item please give us until tomorrow evening to sort this out.

Thanks for the info and the time you took to notify us

Kind regards

Uberstylie

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]- uberstylie[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I'm amazed but this was the sellers' response and done promptly. I'll check tomorrow and see if they carried through but I was shocked they responded quickly. [/FONT]

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
Reported! What a blatant liar!

Reported emptorwww and all of tonys_muaythai08's listings for being jerks. Bf says for me to call it a night so must listen.
smiles.gif
Will check Bella's uberstylies' character tomorrow afternoon to see if they kept there word. I'll call them out if they disregard after responding with that message. Hope your alls' night goes well.
winks.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Seller response :

Dear casadalinnis,

Hi

No we were not aware of such a thing. After viewing MAC's webpage we believe this to be the case.

We're going to contact eBay tomorrow and request they end the listing and refund the money. We can't end it ourselves as we would lose the £100 it cost us to list them.

If you were thinking of reporting this item please give us until tomorrow evening to sort this out.

Thanks for the info and the time you took to notify us

Kind regards

Uberstylie

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]- uberstylie[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I'm amazed but this was the sellers' response and done promptly. I'll check tomorrow and see if they carried through but I was shocked they responded quickly. [/FONT]

Linn, this is just a quick message(im on my lunch break) i had exactly same response from the seller...listing has been removed.Thank you for your input
smiles.gif
Let me know if there's any fake Mac i can report on US ebay!