Enabler-ville

Dolly Snow

Pic or it didn't happen!
It is all over IG
girlhaha.gif

I am wearing no makeup, and it has been so hot.
I will post one Thursday, when i actually do my makeup lol

Vineetha

Giving the coral look in a box another look... don't think I'm getting it but it looks pretty.
It does, esp the 3 shades in the e/s trio. But I am not a big fan of lustres and also such corals dont look that great on me. I am so leaning towards the pink one though!
girlhaha.gif

MandyVanHook

It does, esp the 3 shades in the e/s trio. But I am not a big fan of lustres and also such corals dont look that great on me. I am so leaning towards the pink one though! :haha:
I decided to recommend it to my husband's cousin instead. I have similar shades already and those colors would look really good on her. The Pink one looks nice, too.

lipstickaddict

I bet FF is going to look beautiful on you!
Thanks! I wore it today and it is absolutely gorgeous! Probably should have waited to purchase it since I am eyeing the matte fuchsia from Novel Romance, but that's okay. A girl can never have too many fuschia's right? LOL
th_DANCE.gif

So clearly my no buy went down the drain. I may or may not have also bought the coral and nude look in a box sets
graucho.gif

Vineetha

Thanks! I wore it today and it is absolutely gorgeous! Probably should have waited to purchase it since I am eyeing the matte fuchsia from Novel Romance, but that's okay. A girl can never have too many fuschia's right? LOL
th_DANCE.gif

So clearly my no buy went down the drain. I may or may not have also bought the coral and nude look in a box sets
graucho.gif
lol.gif
whistle.gif

MandyVanHook

Thanks! I wore it today and it is absolutely gorgeous! Probably should have waited to purchase it since I am eyeing the matte fuchsia from Novel Romance, but that's okay. A girl can never have too many fuschia's right? LOL :happydance: So clearly my no buy went down the drain. I may or may not have also bought the coral and nude look in a box sets :naughty:
Let me know how the coral box works out for you! My husband's cousin is interested

lipstickaddict

It does, esp the 3 shades in the e/s trio. But I am not a big fan of lustres and also such corals dont look that great on me. I am so leaning towards the pink one though!
girlhaha.gif
If you don't already have Embrace Me, the pink one is a MUST!

I bought the coral one today because corals are my thing, and the Mac girl compared swatched ALL the Mac corals in the store by comparison, and none came close! Funny! I usually don't care for lustres, but this one seems way more opaque. It's gorgeous. The nude lipstick in the nude box is gorgeous too, and I don't have anything like it. I bought it to go with my bijou lipglass--the combo is a stunning nude lip!

These boxes really are awesome this year!