Enabler-ville

mel33t

I really love this thread, it's become a really fun place to come and just shoot the shit about any and everything.
heart.gif
You guys are the bestest!
party.gif

Dominique33

I ordered some Illamasqua products : Box and Naked Rose, I cannot wait to receive them that is Normally Today :))) ! I hope UPS will deliver on time TEAMENABLEEVERYONEINTOBUYINGEVERYTHING yeah !

Melrose

I loveeeee bare skin!
Good to know, that's the one I ended up purchasing just because but I'm still unsure. I feel so overwhelmed and out of my element. It's like starting all over again and every foundation I compare to KVD seems like water, lol! KVD is definitely not for everyone but I love it. I'm gonna miss it sooooooo much :crybaby:

MandyVanHook

I really love this thread, it's become a really fun place to come and just shoot the shit about any and everything. :heart:
:heart: I'm enjoying it, too. It's nice to have a thread where you can just let the conversation flow naturally without having to worry about staying on a particular topic. I don't even mind that the original intention of the thread met a slow death lol.

NaomiH

heart.gif
I'm enjoying it, too. It's nice to have a thread where you can just let the conversation flow naturally without having to worry about staying on a particular topic. I don't even mind that the original intention of the thread met a slow death lol.
Yeah, I'm loving coming here and just chatting about whatever with you fine ladies.

Anaphora

Guys! I caved! Just ordered Glam, and because I can't just order one lipstick I also ordered Up The Amp and Candy Yum Yum! I hope I like them all!

Periodinan

Guys! I caved! Just ordered Glam, and because I can't just order one lipstick I also ordered Up The Amp and Candy Yum Yum! I hope I like them all!
:yahoo: I can't wait to try my Glam - less than one week to go :) I really like UTA it is such a wearable purple, you will like it, i am sure. I have already thought about buying CYY but i think i will wait for KYY and buy that one instead. I wanted to try CYY one time, but couldn't find it at any of our stores/counters. It might be, that you can only buy it online here. :(