Enabler-ville

rocksteadybaby

Soon! I'll try to post a pic once I do! I've been wanting to try it with the Pedro lipglasses, too.
Yes!! I bet it looks so good on you too
eyelove.gif

NaomiH

I think brave is a tad pinker while PP is more mauvey! (convincing myself)
supacool.gif
I dont need anymore lippies anytime soon except those wonderful new mattes
sweatdrop.gif

But now i cant take my ind off smoked purple. That and Violetta, peachstock and fleshpot are the only ones missing from the Pro line!
girlhaha.gif
I have Violetta too and I love it! I've didn't even bother to look at Peachstock or Fleshpot when I was at Nordies last week. Maybe I'll swatch them after they launch at Dillards.

NaomiH

supacool.gif
sweatdrop.gif

But now i cant take my ind off smoked purple. That and Violetta, peachstock and fleshpot are the only ones missing from the Pro line!
girlhaha.gif
I'm going to try and remember to take PP with me when I go next and swatch Brave next to it.

Periodinan

So Ladies, that's brave on me ;) Excuse the bad application and bad photo quality - put the lippie on for you very quick and took some pics with my mobile :) I hope it helps.

rocksteadybaby

supacool.gif
sweatdrop.gif

girlhaha.gif
I know I can't stop thinking of smoked purple either . Oh!! And I've been dying to get fleshpot as well
yahoo.gif

Anaphora

I totally want Smoked Purple, too. I figure I can hold off a couple months since it's so dark and I wouldn't wear it until Fall anyway.

Calla88

LOVE Smoked Purple and I'm one who loves the original Candy YumYum from Quite Cute like no other, and I love KYY too but it's diffefrent. I got lipstick issues! Apparently so does Naomi, HAHAHA!