Enabler-ville

Vineetha

I'm still debating !! How is the quality ?? I always get nervous about these sets
ssad.gif
Yeah me too! This is my first plunge into a set and a first from the brand too! At $35 for 15 brushes not still bad. Right now they do feel super soft, pretty and well cut. Dunno about the shedding or color bleeding unless I wash those. But the handles are weighted well and looks sturdy enough!
They are sold out online so you might want to check the local store first. All the stores seems to have just gotten 2 sets each, dunno if thats true. But hopefully not!

rocksteadybaby

Yeah me too! This is my first plunge into a set and a first from the brand too! At $35 for 15 brushes not still bad. Right now they do feel super soft, pretty and well cut. Dunno about the shedding or color bleeding unless I wash those. But the handles are weighted well and looks sturdy enough! They are sold out online so you might want to check the local store first. All the stores seems to have just gotten 2 sets each, dunno if thats true. But hopefully not! 
You are such a bad girl you enabled me to get my butt to target :haha: . Well I went to my local Target and I couldn't find them I asked a SA and one had no idea what I was talking about. So she said lets go find the guy that stocks cosmetics and ask him. He was awesome he knew exactly what I was talking about but said they weren't putting out yet. I explained to him they are suppose to be release today he was like Wow! really. So he was nice enough to go to the stockroom to get me one. We were talking for a bit and he said he loves her brushes yes he was Gay lol. I was telling him I wanted to get the set before they sold out and he was like oh her brushes never sell out cause for Target customers they cost too much.. i was like what?? I told showed him they already sold out online and he was like yea most resellers buy them off there. Well I got them they look very pretty I just hope they perform good. I always loved her brushes so I figured why not :haha: . My first brushes were from her and they're still going strong so we shall see.

Vineetha

You are such a bad girl you enabled me to get my butt to target
girlhaha.gif
. Well I went to my local Target and I couldn't find them I asked a SA and one had no idea what I was talking about. So she said lets go find the guy that stocks cosmetics and ask him. He was awesome he knew exactly what I was talking about but said they weren't putting out yet. I explained to him they are suppose to be release today he was like Wow! really. So he was nice enough to go to the stockroom to get me one. We were talking for a bit and he said he loves her brushes yes he was Gay lol. I was telling him I wanted to get the set before they sold out and he was like oh her brushes never sell out cause for Target customers they cost too much.. i was like what?? I told showed him they already sold out online and he was like yea most resellers buy them off there. Well I got them they look very pretty I just hope they perform good. I always loved her brushes so I figured why not
girlhaha.gif
. My first brushes were from her and they're still going strong so we shall see.
girlhaha.gif
greengrin.gif
Mission accomplished!!!
rasta.gif

Dolly Snow

You are such a bad girl you enabled me to get my butt to target
girlhaha.gif
. Well I went to my local Target and I couldn't find them I asked a SA and one had no idea what I was talking about. So she said lets go find the guy that stocks cosmetics and ask him. He was awesome he knew exactly what I was talking about but said they weren't putting out yet. I explained to him they are suppose to be release today he was like Wow! really. So he was nice enough to go to the stockroom to get me one. We were talking for a bit and he said he loves her brushes yes he was Gay lol. I was telling him I wanted to get the set before they sold out and he was like oh her brushes never sell out cause for Target customers they cost too much.. i was like what?? I told showed him they already sold out online and he was like yea most resellers buy them off there. Well I got them they look very pretty I just hope they perform good. I always loved her brushes so I figured why not
girlhaha.gif
. My first brushes were from her and they're still going strong so we shall see.
I have never tried one of her brushes. So I hope come august these are still in stock at my store so I can buy them.

rocksteadybaby

I'm such a addict I told my Husband I was going to the store to get medicine cause I didn't feel good. If I told him the truth he would have said oh stop you don't need anymore brushes :haha: . So bad they are in my trunk til he goes to work.